UEFA Champions League/Europa League 12/13/14 February *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Play well, miss chances, concede, collapse. Standard.

I think you're being unfair on Rodgers, Pigeon. Start of the season Allen was a fixture in the team and Henderson and Downing were out the door. They've played well and Allen hasn't, and he's taken heed of that. Results and performances are improving. We massively lack a killer instinct, but things are getting better.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Waste of time. Rodger's got it completely wrong, pitch is ****, Suarez had one of those days and no one around him did anything except Gerrard and Henderson on odd occasion.

Bit crap after booking flights today for the return leg in what I'm sure will be another crappy atmosphere.

Caporegime
The return leg could be Liverpool's last game in Europe for a while

MW

Mate just said we could be witnessing the last one live for 40 years, I wouldn't be surprised, clueless would be the only way to describe how the club has been ran since they took over.

Rodgers needs to man up and sack whatever useless pleb is coaching the defence as the difference between it and the one Clarke had is embarrassing.

Caporegime
Our team needs more concentration and the players a bit more fight, ability is there but the mentality will lead us to never achieving anything other than maybe a fifth place finish at best in a great season

Soldato
The team and football's improving slowly but Rodgers hasn't learnt from a single mistake he has made this season.

This X1000, the mistakes made in his 1st game in charge are still being made in his 40th game.

Another fantastic stat this season along side the not beating a team top half of the table is that bar Wigan if we don't score 1st half, we don't win.

Back
Top Bottom