UEFA Champions League/Europa League 12/13/14 February *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Or plying farmers week in week out offers nothing of a challenge and is poor preparation for facing a club in the world's best league. Could spin it either way.

Premier league's lack of winter break and total lack of consideration when planning fixtures causes issues.
Would take being well clear on top of a league and being able to rest half your players against "farmers " week in week out, than having to play the same midfield and attack against tough opposition but be game fit - I think most would

but the main focus now is ensuring top 4.

A lot of fans want a good FACup run as well, to be honest I would be happy to go out vs Chelsea away to get the weekend off (think that's the weekend that Utd should have City in the league, so would be postponed given City's next FAC opponants).

Even if Martial and Lingard are fit for Monday I really wouldn't risk either of them, so they are raring to go vs Liverpool @OT (I wouldn't be that surprised if they are both out for that game also but still hoping neither injury is that serious).

Caporegime
Would take being well clear on top of a league and being able to rest half your players against "farmers " week in week out, than having to play the same midfield and attack against tough opposition but be game fit - I think most would

A lot of fans want a good FACup run as well, to be honest I would be happy to go out vs Chelsea away to get the weekend off (think that's the weekend that Utd should have City in the league, so would be postponed given City's next FAC opponants).

Even if Martial and Lingard are fit for Monday I really wouldn't risk either of them, so they are raring to go vs Liverpool @OT (I wouldn't be that surprised if they are both out for that game also but still hoping neither injury is that serious).

Pretty much sums up what I was saying. Should take this defeat to PSG with a pinch of salt. Problem is a defeat against Chelsea will look bad despite what he has done. Although as you said would much rather save the players for the Liverpool game as that is far more important.

Soldato
Our squad doesn't have the depth to cope with Davies, trippier, rose, Ali and Kane being out. Demebele is a huge loss on nights like these .

Caporegime
Sissokho could have 2 yellows, definitely that second one and not even a free lol

Eriksen can’t do anything, Son looking good as usual

Soldato
It really shows that this spurs team haven't played together in this formation before. There are no passes on and players are in each other's spaxe

Back
Top Bottom