UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Just utter **** everywhere. Defence awol, midfield crap and attack is sitting in midfield.

We're just so slow, they're chasing every ball down, we don't look like we could chase down an overweight kid nicking a chocolate bar.

Park just has to go, he has no positive quality at all, in fact maybe Athletic will buy him because he's broken down more of our attacks then any of their defenders.

I know Cleverley has been out for a while but he has been fairly poor too, although at least he could get better, Giggs, Park, Carrick will be getting no better.

Soldato
Llorente supposedly miss training in the week due to an injury and he didn't play all of last weekends game either, think he came on as a sub.

The first 25 minutes Tom84 UTD never got past half way line :p

Caporegime
It's just shocking that their team average passing ability is probably better than 95% of our team. They can all do quick one touch passes, clever movement. All we seem to do is hoof it long or knock it back to the defence :(

Young has looked the most dangerous, but his final decision is really erratic.

Man of Honour
Well from what I've seen I dont think we've been bad at all, we've certainly been in and around their penalty box more than they have ours and played some quite nice stuff. Obviously though I didn't see the first 25 minutes though so I can see why others may have a different opinion

We were absent for the first 30 minutes and since then we have improved a tiny bit but still don't look even remotely threatening. Have we even had a shot yet? :confused:

It's ridiculously bad.

Rooney is rubbish "in the hole", but he thinks he's better than Messi there.

Most of that is fair enough, we really need some more capable players. The midfield is an absolute disaster whatever way you look at it.

None of our midfield players are particularly good. Cleverley is supposedly very promising but he's done very little since returning from injury.

Caporegime
He only drops deep because our midfield is atrocious, sign some midfielders = problem solved. Why did Giggs extend his contract :( He might be ok against the lower end PL teams but he looks so off the pace in a game like this.

Man of Honour
He only drops deep because our midfield is atrocious, sign some midfielders = problem solved. Why did Giggs extend his contract :( He might be ok against the lower end PL teams but he looks so off the pace in a game like this.

Any team that presses this hard absolutely decimates our midfield, it's awful.

Barcelona do it passively most of the time as well...

Caporegime
He only drops deep because our midfield is atrocious, sign some midfielders = problem solved.
That's not really true though is it. He dropped deep when he played for Everton, he drops deep whenever he plays for England, regardless of whether he's the sole striker or not, and he continually does it for United. He's played with some world class midfielders behind him for club and country so blaming them isn't really fair imo.

Caporegime
Young needs to get back and help Evra. Just watched his man run pass him then didn't even bother to jog back when they were passing it around the box. Strikes me as a luxury player that doesn't really offer much in the tougher games like this.

Soldato
good god.

commentator :
mrmarsh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom