UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
so what's the story here with united underachieving in the europa?

have they gone in half hearted, thought they were above it? cos i gotta say, this has been top entertainment from bilbao, united have simply been outclassed.

Man of Honour

have they gone in half hearted, thought they were above it? cos i gotta say, this has been top entertainment from bilbao, united have simply been outclassed.

Half hearted to some extent and they are up against a very good side who play in such a way that it exploits the main weakness of the team.

It's been a tactical disaster as well mostly.

Soldato

I don't think we've played well enough in any competition this year really and I don't understand how we are topping the league.

I'd unfortunately agree that the standard of the league just seems to have dropped, there's no way we should be top with the way we have been playing for the majority of the season.

This is down to far more than just our transfer dealings though, I can't be bothered to get into the massive debate with other fans about midfielders because it's just painful :p

EDIT: Also, Bilbao have been excellent.

Soldato

I dunno, they have been poor but in some ways the europa league is a totally different animal but after all of it, it is still football and man u are still supposed to be one of the best and have been totally outclassed here twice.

Back
Top Bottom