UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Yeah, City couldn't have won by this amount, I mean they scored 3 goals when it was injury time and Evra and Rio stood still.

That atmosphere is stunning, applauding Rooneys goal and all

Yeah the City game was just silly.

We've just been outclassed here big time.

The City game was pretty different really I think but won't go into that.

This match we've been completely done good and proper, outplayed, I agree.

Like I said on the previous page, it baffles me as to how we are top of the league. City should have ran away with the title long ago.

A large part of City struggling is buying a lot of players top teams have refused to go for before due to mentality/consistency. There's a reason Silva wasn't picked up by Real/Barca, he's not particularly consistent, he disappears in big games(more often than not, MUCH more often than not) he's a bit lazy, and he's not a great goal scorer. Silva at his best can have a game close to a Fabregas/Xavi/Iniesta, but the latter three are that goon 80-90% of the time, Silva only has a few games a season at their level.

But also the mentality thing, winners mentality, team mentality, that comes over time, I'll point out again that Chelsea came second before Mourinho joined, and were simply miles ahead and kept their spine, City should still win the league but for a couple years they'll not be anywhere near their best.

Evra is SHOCKING in this game, the whole defence has sucked but you shouldn't miss that a HUGE number of attacks Evra is so far out of position that one CB comes across to fill the hole, which drags the other CB well out of position then you have, as have seen 2-3 people coming in to get on the end of a cross and Rafael marking 2-3 players with the CB's no where near the middle of the box.

Evra has been awful for two years now and he's getting worse, I'd say the last year has just been completely **** and he's moving into "diabolical" levels of crapness at the moment.

Notice how Rooney scores awesome goals when he's ****ed off?

So was Coleen refusing to give it up to him before she was 18 or something? Because his first few seasons that is what he was about, pure power, shooting power, driving/running power.

Rooney focusing on passing and trying to play in the hole as a playmaker..... barely a threat, Rooney looking to shoot and use his power from deep, huge threat, Rooney staying in the box for tap in type finishing, huge threat............. so you have to ask why for the majority of the past 5 years he's been looking to be the playmaker in the hole, a role he simply is not good at.

We've decided to make a game of it for the last 10 minutes.

Which is probably all that Fergie will remember and say we were 'unlucky'...

So was Coleen refusing to give it up to him before she was 18 or something? Because his first few seasons that is what he was about, pure power, shooting power, driving/running power.

Rooney focusing on passing and trying to play in the hole as a playmaker..... barely a threat, Rooney looking to shoot and use his power from deep, huge threat, Rooney staying in the box for tap in type finishing, huge threat............. so you have to ask why for the majority of the past 5 years he's been looking to be the playmaker in the hole, a role he simply is not good at.

Exactly. He's deadly when he plays as a striker. Another example of scoring epic goals was v Newcastle when he was arguing with the ref about something.

All he needs to do is lock his mind onto the goal and he'll be the player he used to be.

Back
Top Bottom