UEFA Champions League/Europa League 16/17/18 April *** Spoilers ***

Don
I can't believe how many people in here are wrong. Messi isn't just better than Ronaldo, he's the best player of all time.

Caporegime
messi-with-goat.jpg

Man of Honour
What a bunch of ****** we are. An embarrassment.

I hope they rip Young’s contract up tonight. He’s just a liability and has been for most of the season.

Pogba, get rid. Just bin him off, if Real want him, take him before they come to their senses.

Rashford, if Barca want to pay £100 million for him, bite their hands off. He’s not worth half that. Has a few good games once in a while and people get loopy. He’s bang average.

90% of that squad is lacking either the ability or the attitude to play at that level.

****!!!

Man of Honour
I can't believe how many people in here are wrong. Messi isn't just better than Ronaldo, he's the best player of all time.

Yeah I’m not even entertaining that idea until he proves himself outside of Barcelona. Ronaldo has broken records wherever he’s gone, both at club and international level. Messi isn’t even close in my opinion (just that, an opinion, before you roll eyes me :p)

Soldato
What a bunch of ****** we are. An embarrassment.

I hope they rip Young’s contract up tonight. He’s just a liability and has been for most of the season.

Pogba, get rid. Just bin him off, if Real want him, take him before they come to their senses.

Rashford, if Barca want to pay £100 million for him, bite their hands off. He’s not worth half that. Has a few good games once in a while and people get loopy. He’s bang average.

90% of that squad is lacking either the ability or the attitude to play at that level.

****!!!
Bang on my thoughts but I'd keep rashford for a bit longer

Soldato
I don't get the Ronaldo has proven himself in other leagues argument. He's played at one of the two best clubs in every league he's played in, it's not like he's slummed it in average teams. Plus Messi has bossed teams in the CL.

From a pure stats perspective Messi is superior in almost every way, plus for me he's the more exciting player to watch. I admire Ronaldo but he rarely gets me off my seat.

Caporegime
I don't get the Ronaldo has proven himself in other leagues argument. He's played at one of the two best clubs in every league he's played in, it's not like he's slummed it in average teams. Plus Messi has bossed teams in the CL.

From a pure stats perspective Messi is superior in almost every way, plus for me he's the more exciting player to watch. I admire Ronaldo but he rarely gets me off my seat.

You're missing the fact he's dragged Portugal a pretty subpar nation footballing wise to a major title.

Back
Top Bottom