UEFA Champions League/Europa League 18/19/20 February *** Spoilers ***

Man of Honour
Any fitbar fans? Why does rangers’ pitch look like a league 2 pitch!?

this arsenal game is turgid, our defence have improved under Arteta but our midfield is still painful to watch. This could end up being the first draw in 100000 fixtures against olympiacos!

Soldato
And a win playing as bad as I've seen under Arteta, so many players being sloppy and not concentrating - extremely frustrating game to watch - but ultimately away goal + clean sheet is what matters most.

Caporegime
And a win playing as bad as I've seen under Arteta, so many players being sloppy and not concentrating - extremely frustrating game to watch - but ultimately away goal + clean sheet is what matters most.
Was quite impressed with the defence though. Under a bit of pressure at the start, but for the most of the game, the defence dealt with them with ease. Definite improvements in that area under Arteta.

I think Leno is a very good keeper too. Glad we got him. Alisson is king of the premier league, but I can’t think of too many other keepers who are clearly better than Leno. Even DDG isn’t the force he was.

Back
Top Bottom