UEFA Champions League/Europa League 19/20/21 February *** Spoilers ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Whats happened to Bayern in the past 3-4 years. The used to utterly dominate German football, cherry picked the best players from any German team they wanted and never seemed to lose any of their star players. They seem to have just let their stars age without replacing them and have slowly declined.

Caporegime
Players look like they've just come back from their summer holidays, really sloppy on the ball and slow tonight.

Edit: This is embarrassing, we ain't winning **** playing this badly :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Players look like they've just come back from their summer holidays, really sloppy on the ball and slow tonight.

Edit: This is embarrassing, we ain't winning **** playing this badly :(
Really don't get why klopp took them away the first time as we came back poor then and based on this game so far it's happening again

Caporegime
It's refreshing to see an English team looking like the better footballing side and a German side clueless but for all of their better play Liverpool have nothing to show for it.

Caporegime
When teams park the bus like Bayern have tonight, and like a lot of teams have against us this season, it highlights why we were after Fekir. We have absolutely no goal threat outside of our front three and we're incredibly predictable and easy to defend against.

Soldato
When teams park the bus like Bayern have tonight, and like a lot of teams have against us this season, it highlights why we were after Fekir. We have absolutely no goal threat outside of our front three and we're incredibly predictable and easy to defend against.
It's times like this I miss countinho the most, I think ox will help fix this when he is back at least

Caporegime
It's times like this I miss countinho the most, I think ox will help fix this when he is back at least
I said that a few weeks ago.

We keep being linked to Werner so if he came I wonder if Firmino would get dropped back in to midfield? We don't even need goals, even the slightest bit of creativity in midfield would be a massive improvement.

Caporegime
Non event second half

Poor finishing ****** us as usual, many great chances for a tie like this

Going in only needing a scored draw is decent though

Soldato
I said that a few weeks ago.

We keep being linked to Werner so if he came I wonder if Firmino would get dropped back in to midfield? We don't even need goals, even the slightest bit of creativity in midfield would be a massive improvement.
Possibly I can see that working, I am surprised salah stayed on the pitch tonight I thought he was poor

Back
Top Bottom