UEFA Champions League/Europa League 19/20/21 February *** Spoilers ***

Permabanned
Poor Bayern, should have won, they had an excellent opportunity in the end of the first half but poor decision not to pass the ball.

I am disappointed by the boring games and goalless draws.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Liverpool shaded the game last night but Bayern went there to stifle Liverpool and succeeded. Really boring game. Hopefully the last leg will be better. Liverpool will have VVD back for that won't they so I think Bayern have missed their chance to get at the Liverpool defence.

Caporegime
I must’ve watched a different game first half but there were plenty of good chances created by us and Bayern had their share too. Was reasonably entertaining

Second half was dog though, maybe people only recall the latest events though

Man of Honour
Really, with Bayern pushing forward more in the 2nd leg, you would think that will play into Liverpools hands. I can easily see us scoring an away goal, possibly 2 even.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Commentator in the Atletico vs Juve game making an absolutely ridiculous deal about the slightest half chance like it was the greatest thing ever. Doing my head in

Associate
Utterly ridiculous how long that took. Disgraceful.

if thats the city game, it might have been quicker if the players stopped harassing the ref. They really need to have only the captain speaking to the officials.

I would have a zero tolerance for any harassment, any pointing for others to be carded, any claiming for tv ref etc etc

Back
Top Bottom