The Rest

Atletico Madrid v Besiktas, 18.00
FC Metalist Kharkiv v Olympiacos, 18.00
FC Twente v Schalke 04, 18.00, ESPN
AZ v Udinese, 20.05, ITV 4
Standard Liege v Hannover 96, 20.05
Valencia v PSV, 20.05, ESPN

Caporegime
Don't care if we field a weakened team, let's just get through 90 minutes without any injuries. We'd need a miracle if we are to progress to the next round, will Wenger let his pride stand in the way and start full strength? Surely he will not risk van Persie or Vermaelen on a forgone conclusion.

Soldato
Don't care if we field a weakened team, let's just get through 90 minutes without any injuries. We'd need a miracle if we are to progress to the next round, will Wenger let his pride stand in the way and start full strength? Surely he will not risk van Persie or Vermaelen on a forgone conclusion.

It went from being 'we are out' to 'let's make the impossible possible' so... sigh, he'll probably go for it. Can't see us not conceding so it makes it a bit of a pointless effort, although obviously whoever we field has to give it a go. Don't doubt we can pull a win off if we turn up, but not the kind of aggregate win needed.

Man of Honour
The Arsenal game should be good tonight, they have to really go for it.

Alternatively Wenger could just rest RvP and try and park the bus with a weaker team, accepting the defeat...

Soldato
5 - 0 tonight

To Milan :cool:

Go for it tbh, try and get the early goal, get the crowd onside and see where it goes, as soon as they score bring RvP off.

Caporegime
Looks like we will be out of the CL tonight, as much as i want Arsenal to overturn the deficit, i cant see it happening. Personally i would rest RVP and Verm and try to concentrate on bagging 3rd or 4th in the league this year. Last thing we need is RVP or Verm getting injured in a game that really is no longer that important.

But regardless id love to see Arsenal win tonight.

Caporegime
Ugh, apparently Wenger will pick RVP to start so it looks like he wants to go for it and try to win. I'm a bit torn on this one, as others have already said if (when) we concede the game is pretty much over.

Caporegime
I hope Robin Van Persie doesn't get injured tonight.

Shhhh. :p

Didn't particularly want him to be starting the match but if that's what Wenger has chosen then I'll still watch the match and back the team. We've shown good spirit over the past two league matches and I'm sure it can continue. COYG. :)

Caporegime
Considering he's the main (only) goal threat this season for Arsenal, Milan just have to keep him quiet, I hope this means with more attention he doesn't get tackled badly and injured.

Caporegime
Considering he's the main (only) goal threat this season for Arsenal, Milan just have to keep him quiet, I hope this means with more attention he doesn't get tackled badly and injured.

If he can come out of a match against Loserpool without getting injured, then I'm sure he'll be okay tonight. :p :)

Soldato
This will be his third game in less than a week on the back of a groin issue last week. The amount of 90 minutes he's played this year would put any player at risk, it could happen at any time now tbf, the odds go up with every week he plays 2 or 3 full games

Back
Top Bottom