UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Tottenham v Liverpool ... **Spoilers** [1st June 2019]

Caporegime
Dire, hopefully it's like the Europa with a much more eventful second half.

I know I've been banging Lucas Moura's drum but Kane has been a total passenger, he's only any use if you can get in the oppositions box, the only Spurs player who has looked like causing Liverpool problems is Son with runs in behind, who'd have thought pace and energy would be a good thing to have against Liverpool.......

Liverpool on the other hand look as though they've been saving their energy all half in case they need it late on in the match.

Caporegime
So glad we get to listen to "JJ" all night.

"This is a big game, in my opinion."

Thanks, Jermaine. Your insight will delight and thrill us for decades.

Associate
Do Vertonghen and Alderweireld know how to play short passes to anybody other than each other and Lloris? Everytime Spurs go back, those three play it around with each other then they go long. Bit predictable.

Towards the end of the half they start playing short passes to the full backs and into midfield and suddenly Spurs are able to start breaking through Liverpool attacking with pace. Could be a good 2nd half if they stick to this new groundbreaking plan.

Associate
After years of having to tackle topless obese pissheads Dave the security guy finally hits the jackpot

259l3z5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom