UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Tottenham v Liverpool ... **Spoilers** [1st June 2019]

Don
I know it's meant in good faith but if I just lost a CL final and the winners gave me a guard of honour, I think I might punch them in the face as I walked through.

Associate
I know it's meant in good faith but if I just lost a CL final and the winners gave me a guard of honour, I think I might punch them in the face as I walked through.

Yea. I think it’s brutal how long you have to wait around for this ceremony before you can leave the pitch.

Soldato
King's of Europe again origi awful passes soon as he came on but got the second!

Not the best of game but Alison pulled off saves when he needed to. Champions!!!

Caporegime
4 Champions League finals in 15 years and 2 wins.

Don't remember our last league title very well, remember ****ing Micheal Thomas all too well, but not many teams will give you these types of memories.

Soldato
fair play to Liverpool, they deserved something after their season. the more the match was dross they got the result. enjoy your night to all the Pool supporters and commiserations to Spurs fans.....there's always next year (or not :p)

Don
I think in years to come the semi finals are all that will really be remembered.
A couple of weeks ago we had people telling us that history only remembers the winners and not how well a side's played or memorable games :p :D

I was a mess during the game so I can't remember much about anything right now let alone in years to come. The Barca game will go down as the greatest night at Anfield of all time and would be remembered regardless of tonight but tonight was the very large cherry on the top of the cake.

Back
Top Bottom