UEFA Euro 2020 Group D ** spoilers ** (England, Croatia, Scotland, C.Republic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Who are you going to replace him with? He’s feeding on scraps. Stick anyone up there they will be in the exact same boat.
Lack of service is one thing, but he's not offering any movement. DCL would at least make some runs and put himself about.

Associate
Kane non-existent for 2nd game running. We're lucky scotland are blunt up front without any top class forwards.

Man of Honour
Well, I said after the Croatia match that I dont think any manager of the "big" teams will have watched the match and thought "ooh, we need to really watch out for England" and again, after that 45 mins , I still dont think any of the big teams will be concerned about the threat of England. Considering the pretournament hype we dont seem to have come alive yet in the tournament, which is ok if we click into gear later in the tournament, but as it stands right now I dont think the other major sides will be fearing the prospect of playing us.

Caporegime
Just woeful. Scotland will be happy with that.
A match between two pretty average teams.

Spectacularly failing to live up to the hype. Neither looking likely to find the net.

I'd quite like both teams to get out of the group, and I'd like Scotland to score first in this match.

Although it has 0-0 written all over it.

Man of Honour
Credit to Scotland, they've played well. Wouldn't be surprised if this ends a draw or even Scotland winning.

When you look at the way Scotland played in their previous match and this one so far, you cant help but think if only they had a prolific striker they'd be quite a decent team. They create chances but just dont really have anyone who can put them away regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom