UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifiers and International Friendlies ** spoilers ** [9th - 15th October 2019]

Permabanned
Well we currently have the rugby World Cup going on with...that's right, no racist incidents.

We just had the cricket World Cup wiiiiiith, you guessed it, no racist incidents.

Can't think of the last time we had any racist incidents at a golf or tennis masters either.

Basically football attracts the most Brexit voters.

Associate
Reports that Southgate's interview was interrupted by a Bulgarian journalist who claims the reports of racism were overblown. A Bulagarian cameraman then told South gate to "**** off" as he left. Bulgarian manager also claiming he didn't hear any racist chanting during the game.

Embarassing to say the least.

Soldato
Well we currently have the rugby World Cup going on with...that's right, no racist incidents.

We just had the cricket World Cup wiiiiiith, you guessed it, no racist incidents.

Can't think of the last time we had any racist incidents at a golf or tennis masters either.

There were brawls in Leeds when Afghanistan played Pakistan but carry on with this nonsense argument.

Caporegime
Lost count how many times managers haven't heard the racism or seen that crunch tackle but Balakov definitely confirmed his BS with this line...
If our captain spoke to the fans, it was probably because of the way the team was performing.
So what we thinking? Barley to get a £20k fine and the Bulgarian FA ~£20,001?

Caporegime
Balakov said he would be "truly sorry if it did turn out to be true" but said there had been no such problems before.

"I personally did not hear the chanting," Balakov said.

"I saw the referee stopped the game but I also have to say the behaviour was also not only on behalf of the Bulgarian fans but also the English fans, who were whistling and shouting during the Bulgarian national anthem.

"During the second half they used words against our fans which I find unacceptable."

What a ****.

Don
Lets not get overly political in here please. The behaviour of some of the Bulgarian fans was disgraceful but lets not kid ourselves, England's traveling support has more than a small section of brainless thugs that travel across Europe terrorising locals and as discussed on the Sunday Supplement on Sky the other day, in the last few years it's not just been general loutish behaviour but there's been a very clear far right element to it.

Back
Top Bottom