UEFA Euro 2024 Final Spain v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 14th July 2024]

Man of Honour
4sXgWrj.png

Fixtures:

Bracket:

Information:

I have no idea what to expect from this team anymore. Never thought we’d get this far. I’m not expecting them to win, but who knows at this point. Going to be a lot of sore heads Monday morning.

England will win the trophy , it has the momentum . And I hope it will because it deserves it , besides I can’t get enough of the joy this will bring to the nation imagine the memes etc, if Spain wins it it will be another trophy in their collection (boring) .
Go England , believe in yourselves !!! Pull a Greece 2004 , being the underdog is always good

Last edited:
England will win the trophy , it has the momentum . And I hope it will because it deserves it , besides I can’t get enough of the joy this will bring to the nation imagine the memes etc, if Spain wins it it will be another trophy in their collection (boring) .
Go England , believe in yourselves !!! Pull a Greece 2004 , being the underdog is always good
Hopefully we'll do a Greece 2004 :)

Plus I'll be glad to hear the media talk about anything other than 19 flipping 66. Nobody remembers that, it was a different time and football was a different game.

My 70 year old father remembers it , watching it in black and white telly lol, fingers crossed England gets it and it does it big style ! The country has the best league in the world , time for a national trophy at last .

Being the underdog with a squad worth 2b really says a lot :D.

don't get why people keep saying england have the momentum when spain have won every game at this tournament so far. the momentums with spain

Monetary value of a squad sadly does not always indicate ability! Man Utd says hello!! :p
United doesn't have the EPL PotS, La Liga PotS, European golden shoe winner, EPL top assister, EPL top G+A, 3 EPL winners, 2 runners up and a UCL winner in the team though :p

And some people will be insufferable if we lose, they're all as bad as each other in my mind.
A very small number will be wet around the gusset if England lose but they’ll disappear back into the woodwork after a few days. If England win, we’ll be stuck hearing about it forever and a day!

A very small number will be wet around the gusset if England lose but they’ll disappear back into the woodwork after a few days. If England win, we’ll be stuck hearing about it forever and a day!
True, I guess.

Most of us English get sick of it too, the upside if we do somehow win is we won't have to hear people banging on about 1966 :)

Back
Top Bottom