UEFA Euro 2024 Final Spain v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 14th July 2024]

If Southgate starts Kane I'm supporting Spain, I swear to the lord above.

IMG-0155.gif

If Southgate starts Kane I'm supporting Spain, I swear to the lord above.
Of course he'll start him, he's captain after all.

I'm not against that, he's not really a speedy super sub you can bring on late to run rings about tired legs.

So long as if he's not firing he's brought off early enough.

Funnily enough he's on for the golden boot.

At this point I won’t criticise Southgate, he’s gotten them this far, either through luck or tactical genius. It’s not what I would have done with such a golden bench, but who knows.

At this point I won’t criticise Southgate, he’s gotten them this far, either through luck or tactical genius. It’s not what I would have done with such a golden bench, but who knows.
Fabregas says the England team reminds him of the Spanish side in 2008 at a time when they'd not won anything since the sixties.

I'll be happy if that turns out to be the case.

Regardless of the teams people on this forum support and who they want to win in the final, I think it's appropriate for everyone to take a moment to remember the patio furniture that have lost their lives in the past few weeks! :p

To be fair, most neutrals likely want Spain to win. England fans will be insufferable and the English media will bang on about it until the next millennium if England win.

The bbc had an article from interviews in Germany and most people said they wanted Spain to win. Mainly because of the dull football that England play.

I’ll be watching it with a pile of Spaniards so should be interesting!

I think we need now to forget in someways the negative comments re Southgate.

The performances in the group stages were dire. We are in the final through a few moments of magic.

Well deserved win in the semi's though...

Should actually be happy with where we are. Germany, Holland, Portugal, France and Scotland etc would love to be playing today.

On with the game, may the best team win (as long as it's England ;))

pjqzkxy.png

Back
Top Bottom