UEFA Euro 2024 Group A ** spoilers ** (Germany, SCOTLAND, Hungary, Switzerland)

Soldato
Next time Scotland get a free kick they should just fire it straight at the German goal even if it's in their own half. That way they can at least tell their grandchildren they played at the European championships and managed a shot at goal.

Soldato
Tactically inept by Clarke. Che Adams up front alone?
Should have played 3-5-2. At least then you give a chance of an out ball. They look clueless and have let all those fans down. The tournament was never going to depend on not losing to Germany but losing 5 or 6 won't set you up for a run against the other two sides.
Shades of Peru 1978. :cry:

Caporegime
9ZbThUf.jpeg

Caporegime
Ouch this is gonna get ugly. At least the fans will have a good time. I was in Frankfurt train station earlier this morning and a decent proportion of the Scottish fans were already half cut at 10am!

A hotel I stayed at in Edinburgh had an optic of Scotch in the breakfast buffet so you could put it on your porridge. Mind you, in Bavaria, they have traditional Frühstuckbier (breakfast beers), and a friend of mine told me that it was only when he moved away that he realised that not everyone has a beer with breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom