UEFA Euro 2024 Group D ** spoilers ** (Poland, Netherlands, Austria, France)

No they won't...

Be helpful if I gave some reasoning!

For the most part the "bigger" teams have not done well as setup properly, know how to defend even if not playing great attacking football (apart from England, god knows why GS is still tinkering at this stage).

This is the reason why the "smaller" teams' games have been far more entertaining.

Of course, just my opinion.

But I don't see Austria beating Holland.

The bigger teams will find another gear when push comes to shove etc.

Holland won't play like that vs Austria, you will have to trust me on that one.

Today's Holland comments are sponsered by trustmebro.com

Holland will get something out of the game imo ovc :)

Ooh look.

Turkey are losing to a big established team.

Portugal have not been great.

Turkey have beem amazeballs at their level.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

@The_One

Shami with all due respect.

The point is the "smaller" teams will not play as well againt the "bigger" teams.

Which is being proven right now.

I'm seriously starting to wonder how long some of you have been supporting football for.

Which is being proven?

Different levels etc

It is more a case of making my point.

Which I have done.

And shock horror I was right again.

Chill out princess (jokes).

@Nate75 Clueless

viva Austria :D :cool: :D

Is it just me or are more and more of the "second tier" sides pulling out surprises against the big boys. There are a lot of teams with a small sprinkling of star quality but their general quality is good and they don't have the egos of the big sides. They just do what they are told and work their arses off.

I have just been entertained watching the Poland - France game. I was expecting the Polish to be poor and over run and to have switched off after a goal or two.

As it was Poland seemed to take it to them and play positively, meanwhile the goalkeeper was exceptional and perhaps man of the match. However, you could see that generally France had more quality and were more athletic and if they can get the team together and play for 90 minutes they will do well.

Having watched a fun game I am wondering whether to watch England.

I have just been entertained watching the Poland - France game. I was expecting the Polish to be poor and over run and to have switched off after a goal or two.

As it was Poland seemed to take it to them and play positively, meanwhile the goalkeeper was exceptional and perhaps man of the match. However, you could see that generally France had more quality and were more athletic and if they can get the team together and play for 90 minutes they will do well.

Having watched a fun game I am wondering whether to watch England.
I mean England can't be "that" dull again can they... I mean Shirly!? :(

Wasn't expecting that result. Holland are probably through though, aren't they?
They are, currently the best placed 3rd placed team, with 3 groups yet to finalise they will qualify

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting that result. Holland are probably through though, aren't they?
Who was lol...

Anyways it's not hugely clear but Holland are through.

From TalkSport

All over!

That's full-time in both games and Austria claim top spot in Group D - who could have guessed that?!

A brilliant display from Ralf Rangnick's men.

France, the pre-tournament favourites, have to settle for second while the Dutch go through as one of the best-third place sides.

Brilliant drama!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom