UEFA Euro 2024 Group D ** spoilers ** (Poland, Netherlands, Austria, France)

Soldato
I agreed with the ref. to not allow the sub. Austria had a good position, so he was right to let them take a quick throw and wait for the sub.

France had the chance to make a subs when Austria made their sub - but they were too slow.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I think my least favourite trait in a player is when they go down under a stiff breeze yet are pushing, shoving and generally cheating to put off the opposition at every opportunity. Really does my head in during games like this when you have a team that doesn't dive much getting absolutely cheated by the ref. You can let them go or not let them go but you can't let players dive and get away with it and then not give it both ways.

Soldato
Tough game for France in the end, win is a win though. Wonder if there's a load of impatient French lads logging into Par-dessusclockers.fr complaining about the manager and tournament progression after 3 points and a clean sheet?

• Haha
Reactions: fez
Soldato
Tough game for France in the end, win is a win though. Wonder if there's a load of impatient French lads logging into Par-dessusclockers.fr complaining about the manager and tournament progression after 3 points and a clean sheet?

No - they are staging a sit in/down protest

Back
Top Bottom