UEFA Euro 2024 Round of 16 ** spoilers ** [29th June - 2nd July 2024]

Soldato
I would have taken rashford even though he has been rubbish at United recently, but he can change games as a sub, lightning quick compared to the pedestrian Kane and would give England a different option. He usually plays well for England too.

Edit: lol all the praise for Spain and they are down

We have Watkins , Rashford didn't deserve England spot dreadful season he isn't as quick people make out and I support united watch all the games

Last edited:
Caporegime
X should play there instead of Y, Safegate is rubbish, the pitch / ref is awful...

All of these are reasons I'm hearing but the main reason is that our players, with exception of Bellingham, are simply not as good as they are considered to be.

Soldato
Good points.

However, for example, we have a natural left sided winger in Gordon. Southgate's chosen to play him for about five minutes.

Oh and Georgia!!!!
I agree. But that's my point - it's Southgate's fault, as he's playing players on reputation not on what works in a system. And the system is horrible and not working. Of course we look awful when Kane, Bellingham and Foden are stood within 3 yards of each other and have nothing in the left third of the pitch.

Soldato
I agree. But that's my point - it's Southgate's fault, as he's playing players on reputation not on what works in a system. And the system is horrible and not working. Of course we look awful when Kane, Bellingham and Foden are stood within 3 yards of each other and have nothing in the left third of the pitch.
It is Lampard / Gerrard all over again... manager needs to grow a pair and pick a team not a collection of individuals.

Back
Top Bottom