UEFA Euro 2024 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [9th - 10th July 2024]

Soldato
The game of the tournament so far. Yamal will be the main 'man' of Barcelona for years to come at this rate.

Yeah, seems to have confidence. Just have to hope he's not one of those kids who bursts onto the scene and then never really kicks on. Still you'd argue even playing at this level he's better than a lot of players. I personally preferred watching Williams though.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Yeah, seems to have confidence. Just have to hope he's not one of those kids who bursts onto the scene and then never really kicks on. Still you'd argue even playing at this level he's better than a lot of players. I personally preferred watching Williams though.

I was just sick of seeing that goal 20 times and constantly hearing the pundits and commentators compete to fawn over him. Hes a good player. He scored a good goal. Hes young. Everything is overhyped these days.

Associate

Hopefully Yamal is not like the previous Barcelona wonder-kid Bojan who really didn't kick on with his career.
Williams is definitely a talent and hopefully develops on and a great story as to how him and his brother got playing for Bilbao.

Soldato
I was just sick of seeing that goal 20 times and constantly hearing the pundits and commentators compete to fawn over him. Hes a good player. He scored a good goal. Hes young. Everything is overhyped these days.

tbf he is 16 years old and did it in the semi final of the euros. Just think back to what you was doing at that age... think my biggest achievement was successfully buying a litre of frostyjacks :D

fez

fez

Caporegime
tbf he is 16 years old and did it in the semi final of the euros. Just think back to what you was doing at that age... think my biggest achievement was successfully buying a litre of frostyjacks :D

Oh I know. Its very impressive. Hes the youngest player to score at a WC/Euros by quite a way. There comes a point though where its just annoying to hear the same thing and see the same thing for the 20th time.

And by the way, at 16 I was actually quite good at painting Warhammer models so...we're pretty similar really.

Caporegime
You have a sixteen year old daughter?!?
Yeah I was 21 when she was born so nothing out of the ordinary. Although most people have kids in their 30's these days. As someone who has done both (One at 21 and one at 33) I much rather have done it all in my 20's!

Be in the olympics in 2032 gaming. Keep her on it

Maybe if they made Fortnite an Olympic sport she is pretty good at that!

Man of Honour
And by the way, at 16 I was actually quite good at painting Warhammer models so...we're pretty similar really.

I was quite good at football at 16 - I've played the odd charity match in more recent years and there is a vast gulf between my ability at 16 and in my 40s to the point it feels like a different person/life - even a lot of the rules and terminology which I knew like the back of my hand back then are just blanks or I'm unsure of now.

Caporegime
I was quite good at football at 16 - I've played the odd charity match in more recent years and there is a vast gulf between my ability at 16 and in my 40s to the point it feels like a different person/life - even a lot of the rules and terminology which I knew like the back of my hand back then are just blanks or I'm unsure of now.

I played up until I was 16 too. Played for Peterborough at youth level. Left foot left wing. Ryan Giggs just without the hairy chest, skill and adultery.

I played for a works team a couple of years ago and was out of breath within ten minutes and ended up playing left back.

Back
Top Bottom