UEFA Nations League Finals ... **Spoilers** [5th - 9th June 2019]

Caporegime
I literally quoted what you said, what are you on about :D

I didn’t see that you’d only quoted a part of my post.

It’s not rocket science though, the likes of De Jong have bags of potential but they’re vastly overrated. When they’ve done it outside of a **** league then I’ll maybe jump on the band wagon.

Let’s see what he does next season in the big leagues.

Caporegime
Stones man, that is truly hilarious. Truly truly hilarious. As bad as Walker was his throw in to Stones should be a simple case of a safe throw to someone who if they need to boot it up the field and reset. Instead with that option and two people on the left free, he passes forward where the dutch player is closer. Walker I wouldn't blame for the 2nd/3rd even if he put the second in. INsane football from Stones.

Still the team was just rubbish, changes for the sake of changes at a time they had been playing okay previously.

Caporegime
I didn’t see that you’d only quoted a part of my post.

It’s not rocket science though, the likes of De Jong have bags of potential but they’re vastly overrated. When they’ve done it outside of a **** league then I’ll maybe jump on the band wagon.

Let’s see what he does next season in the big leagues.

They got to the flipping CL semi final, I'm pretty sure that counts as doing it outside a **** league.

Caporegime
Pretty sure people were saying the same about Mbappe after his Monaco season...

It happens absolutely, young players do live up to the hype on occasion.

How many players have lit the Dutch league up then moved for big money and turned out to be toss? It’s trash, absolute garbage standard.

Back
Top Bottom