Ugg boots

Soldato
You must really love and respect her ;)

Seriously, invented in Australia, the country we exported all our ***** riff raff too...

Isnt that enough said?

So far it's the only thing I have ever been against her wearing, I just find them ghastly. I don't dictate what she should wear on a nightout.

daz

daz

Soldato
Caring about what shoes your girlfriend wears is about as gay as it gets. You're right, you should get rid of your girlfriend, and find yourself a boyfriend if it matters so much. Men don't wear Uggs, so you'll be happy as pie.

Soldato
Caring about what shoes your girlfriend wears is about as gay as it gets. You're right, you should get rid of your girlfriend, and find yourself a boyfriend if it matters so much. Men don't wear Uggs, so you'll be happy as pie.

Apparently men do wear Uggs according to some of the comments in this thread, you bitter person :)

Soldato
Uggs make you look like a tool:

Man20on20Stool.jpg

Associate
they are ugly, but I love them cause they are comfy as hell. Primarni ones do me fine though they're what I wear when I'm in can't be fussed to dress properly mode. They sometimes have them on mandmdirect though.

Man of Honour
I spent ages in Australia trying to find a pair of these for a friend and to be honest I found loads - all genuine made in Australia for about $150 which is £75. But no, they were not 'the right ones'.

In the end she ordered them herself in the UK at a staggering £190. When they arrived she was very happy with them and they were the exact brand she wanted - 'Ugg Australia'.

Amusingly, the 'official' ones are.... made in China.

Pathetic really..

It's funny, if you go to Australia you'll find that Ugg boots are a generic name for sheepskin boots (it's not a trademark, anyone can call their boots "ugg boots") and very few people will buy the "official" ones as they are extremely expensive and made in China. You can get much better quality, Aussie made boots, for less.

Err I guess what I meant was pretty much this!

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Yeah, under a pair of jeans you won't see much and they are really comfy and warm, especially in the winter.

I used the wear them with all sorts, Shorts an all:D:cool:

Then they got old and my girlfriend threw them out when i wasnt home:((She denys it!:eek:)

Back
Top Bottom