UK Truck Simulator

Don

£1.68 in the sale now on

And also American Truck Simulator also £1.68

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Further update, I have now installed EST2 and it is working just fine apart from the PC does not see my steering wheel, which is a Logitech Driving Force Pro, its a bit long in the tooth now but it used to work perfectly a few years ago when I was running EST on a Windows XP machine.

I have downloaded from Logitech the recommended driver for Win 10 for that wheel, which is version 5.10.127 64bit and installed it but it fails to see the wheel is plugged in and I'm unable to get the wheel or pedals to work?

I also have a laptop which is still running XP and I get the same result on that as well, despite the fact that when I power up the wheel and plug it into the PC or laptop, the wheel will then do its little setup routine turning from lock to lock before settling down in the straight ahead position.

I have seen videos of others with the same wheel playing EST2 on Win 10 with that wheel, so it should be working OK. I have now purchased a 2nd hand Logitech Driving Force GT wheel and awaiting delivery later in the week, and hopefully it will work OK, but in the meantime, has anyone any ideas as to what I could try next?

Back
Top Bottom