Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Russia is going back to the stone age, rumours of Putin ordering border closure tonight. Plus harsher clampdown on protests.

All very fine, but ordinary Russians and those who were making a lot of money are going to have had enough soon, he underestimated the sanctions he would get and now has no choice but to carry on regardless.

He'll end up the same way as Gaddafi

Border closure could be a cope because he knows Russian airlines are about to fail - they can't repair or insure their planes now, the modern ones are mostly leased from Ireland they didn't have long left to operate as it was, I guess a border closure provides an excuse.

Soldato
Putin just told Macron he wants Ukraine totally under his control, he is willing to go all the way (whatever that means) and that the worst is yet to come.

It's looking very bad.

I think well see less army movement from Russia and more artillery strikes, until Ukraine cave in. Already there's over 2000 deaths to civilians and peoples homes turned to rubble it will get to the point whoever wins there will be nothing left to save. The fact he's imposing martial law i can see any protest being a bloodbath.

Soldato
Putin just told Macron he wants Ukraine totally under his control, he is willing to go all the way (whatever that means) and that the worst is yet to come.

It's looking very bad.
Sounds like a desperate man, he has no way out, it's all or nothing.

I don't think he's going to win FWIW. Very unfortunately he is managing to and will continue to enact many atrocities.

I just think the sofistication of weaponry being supplied and manpower determination will overcome a badly organised invasion force.

Associate
Ukrain have gone through to much to give anything away to Russia, they are going to win or lose, I can't see an inbetween here.

I think the only real threat now is the artllery they are using. When it comes to the ground war they seem to be winning and pushing back.

The longer this goes on the hungrier and weaker the russians become.

The 40 mile convoy is doing nothing and the inteligence services recon it's ripe for picking off as it can't move anywhere due to mud, cheap tyres that have failed and poor maintenance.

Why else would such an overwhelming force just sit there doing nothing?

They would be better just narching on Kyiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom