Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wish I hadn't have watched that. How disturbing.
Yeah the guy is a full on creep, if this was anyone else there would be full on investigations and he'd be dragged through tabloids and full on cancelled.
I always get full on Jimmy Saville vibes from him. Would not be surprised to see people come out about him when he finally pops it.

Associate
Biden may be getting on in years and stumbles with his words every now and then but can anyone here say that wont happen to them at his age?

For me all I can say it's a blessing he is in charge rather than Trump. This war would have been very different with Trump in charge.

Biden is pro Nato, it's not hard to see that and the aid they give Ukrain along with the rest of Nato has without doubt gave the brilliant Ukranians the tools to do what they have done which 5 weeks ago you would never believe could happen.

it's not over by a long shot but they have made Putin a laughing stock and hopefully his inner circle will see that and purge him.

Soldato
For me all I can say it's a blessing he is in charge rather than Trump. This war would have been very different with Trump in charge.
Its absolutely mental that of a population of over 300mil these two were the best they could come up with to run for president...
I mean UK aint much better, I mean look who we ended up with!:cry:

It seems, to be considered to run a country a prerequisite is to be a complete fruit loop! Anyway apologies, I wont veer any further off topic.

Associate
Biden may be getting on in years and stumbles with his words every now and then but can anyone here say that wont happen to them at his age?

I don't think anyone is trying to say that. It's more that the US views him as fit enough to be in the top office.

I won't take anything away from him, though. Although a little dithery, his message has been pretty clear and NATO are indeed more united than ever before.

Of course, given the choice between him and Trump, I know who I would rather be heading up this particular response.

Caporegime
Dumb redditors who have gone over there to 'help' have been posting pics to reddit and getting their locations bombed as a result. Just... mind boggling.

Gotta get those upvotes!

Caporegime
Colonel Medvechek.
Colonel Yuri Medvedev was the one with flattened legs.

Are you sure they're not the same person? What's the first name of the first bloke you listed?

Two people of the same rank and remarkably similar surnames both got run over by tanks by their own men within the same 24 hour period???

Nah, more likely a Cyrillic alphabet issue.

Soldato
He's clearly not at his best, although I'm not familiar with his mannerisms and behavior before he took office.
If I was his physician, I would certainly be concerned.
The UK can't really call the USA black.

given the jk rowlin reference .... even Arnies video may just been clever propaganda , in hindsight do I believe he wrote that ?-
BBC article yesterday on the USA resources applied on social media help.

Soldato
Dumb redditors who have gone over there to 'help' have been posting pics to reddit and getting their locations bombed as a result. Just... mind boggling.

Gotta get those upvotes!

geo locations is now so good anytime you posted pics or video where you can see identifiable objects in the background you're gonna get yourself bombed now

These idiots, goes for both sides in this war should be adding blur filters so no one can see where they are

Soldato
Its absolutely mental that of a population of over 300mil these two were the best they could come up with to run for president...
I mean UK aint much better, I mean look who we ended up with!:cry:

It seems, to be considered to run a country a prerequisite is to be a complete fruit loop! Anyway apologies, I wont veer any further off topic.

Who would want to do it, you and your entire family is at risk of getting murdered for the rest of your life and need bodyguards for life.

Its probably a massive PITA to have protection like that full time for life, its a massive deal. Have a think about it.

Soldato
Of course, given the choice between him and Trump, I know who I would rather be heading up this particular response.
That is of course assuming Putin would actually have tried this if Trump was still in power. IMO if Trump had retained the presidency in 2020 then Putin would have had to postpone his invasion until 2024.

After all he took Crimea and part of Donetsk/Luhansk on Obama's watch then during Trump's reign he basically sat on his hands and did nothing except watch Ukraine build up it's defences, that would have been a much better time to strike however he was scared because one of Trump's first military acts was to humiliate Putin and the Russian military in Syria, after which he learnt not to "**** with crazy" again.

Soldato
geo locations is now so good anytime you posted pics or video where you can see identifiable objects in the background you're gonna get yourself bombed now

These idiots, goes for both sides in this war should be adding blur filters so no one can see where they are

It's not only geo-locations that got these idiots killed, apparently The Wagner Group had a SF element in the area and they intercepted and triangulated the phone signals and relayed it to the Russian artillery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom