Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There’ll be peace when the Russians get the hell out of Ukraine. The Russians version of peace is occupying Ukraine and killing the population. That isn’t peace. The west will continue to arm Ukraine until Russia is pushed out and then we’ll arm them even more to keep Russia out, along with the rest of NATO.

I don't believe this is sustainable long term, countries in Europe some are worse off than us will want to push for some kind of resolution.

Look at Germany where they are getting told to take cold showers, less showers and some weird stuff

The medium explains, quoting a dermatologist, that the bacteria themselves begin to eat the acids that give off the bad smell if one has not bathed for a long time. In this way, the “self-cleaning process” starts, allowing you to simply pour water over the body without using the soap. In the event that this method does not seem very comfortable, only the feet, armpits, buttocks and groin can be lathered, advises the newspaper.

In the midst of the energy crisis that the European country is going through, Habeck has repeatedly advocated in favor of saving energy, well closing the curtains from homes at night, commuting by bike and train instead of using cars, as well as “controlling” the bathing process. For his part, the German Minister of Agriculture, Cem Özdemir, called on his fellow citizens to eat less meatwhich, according to what he declared, “would be a contribution against [Vladímir] Putin”.

Cbk07g2.jpeg

lol they can't be serious with that face and title after sending weapons to kill Russians.

Man of Honour
Are you expecting me to write some erotic novel for you about an old man and some soldiers ?

Just watch the video if you want to know what happened.

You've added a fairly ambiguous take on a part of that video omitting several relevant details - I'm asking for clarification on what your inference is.

You can write an erotic novel if you want...

Soldato
You've added a fairly ambiguous take on a part of that video omitting several relevant details - I'm asking for clarification on what your inference is.

Well I gave a break down of the fight according to the old man

the old man shot the Russian column with an RPG
started throwing grenades at them
the fuel tanker was on fire
the fire was spreading everywhere,
the Russian soldiers just got out of the troop transport
and started undressing infront of the old man haha.

Now you are pleading with me for more details but only about the last line lol, saying the relevant details are missing...I dunno Rroff use your imagination bud.

Man of Honour
Well I gave a break down of the fight according to the old man

the old man shot the Russian column with an RPG
started throwing grenades at them
the fuel tanker was on fire
the fire was spreading everywhere,
the Russian soldiers just got out of the troop transport
and started undressing infront of the old man haha.

Now you are pleading with me for more details but only about the last line lol, saying the relevant details are missing...I dunno Rroff use your imagination bud.

So why were they undressing in front of the old man? it is a simple question.

Soldato
Don't even bother he was calling for Ukraine to give up basically day 1.

Is that factually accurate with any quotes to back it up or is that just what you "think" he said but based on nothing but a memory?

So why were they undressing in front of the old man? it is a simple question.

Because thats what the old man said they did in the interview at 3:54min - As you've asked the same question 3 times can I hazard a guess that you didn't watch the interview first because, to be blunt, Amnesia's description is basically what was said in the interview so I don't understand the continued need to ask for clarification when the answer was in the interview?

Man of Honour

Only reason you'd be difficult about giving a simple answer is because you know it exposes the ridiculous spin you've tried to put on a slightly dubious but based on a dressed up version of real events to try and discredit it entirely.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Because thats what the old man said they did in the interview at 3:54min - As you've asked the same question 3 times can I hazard a guess that you didn't watch the interview first because, to be blunt, Amnesia's description is basically what was said in the interview so I don't understand the continued need to ask for clarification when the answer was in the interview?

It is the spin Amnesia is putting on the events - omitting certain details to try and portray things a bit differently to the reality. The reason they started undressing has a fair amount of significance to events.

Soldato
Cbk07g2.jpeg

lol they can't be serious with that face and title after sending weapons to kill Russians.

Why are you trying such trash angles.

Gazprom has cut supply saying it needs equipment.

The equipment is a turbine (which is exempted from sanctions, lol as the kids say) and sitting in Germany. Hence the German chancellor standing next to the turbine saying Gazprom can pick it up any time.

Gazprom isn't going to, it would rather reduce gas supply and say that sanctions in general are stopping it.

The west is allowing Gazprom to do business but Gazprom is not behaving as if they want to and since it is Russian state owned, inexplicable incompetence in running the business can probably be put down to state intervention.

So, might as well flag Gazprom as unreliable if it is incapable of doing business normally.

Soldato
It is the spin Amnesia is putting on the events - omitting certain details to try and portray things a bit differently to the reality. The reason they started undressing has a fair amount of significance to events.

Spin ?
lol it's almost word for word what the old man said.
You could have watched the video by now 10 times over like I instructed you to do instead of just begging me for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom