Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you just need to understand what you're talking about.

To explain it simply, think of the UK during operation Desert Storm, while our military was engaged in heavy combat things were fairly normal at home, if it wasn't on TV nobody would know about it. Now think of the UK during WW2, car companies making military vehicles/planes, textile factories making shells, iron railings outside schools being cut down and melted to fuel the war machine.

This is why your idea of Ukraine launching missile strikes on Moscow and St Petersburg isn't just a terrible idea but a self defeating one as doing so would give Putin the public support he would need to move Russia to a war footing (or maybe even enough support to declare war on Ukraine), the effects of which would be terrible for Ukraine and a massive boost to Russian military.

However at the same time, the narrative to the population is going to be the same as WW2. Sons and daughters sacrificed for the motherland.. only this time it's of Putin's doing and they're not being led astray an evil Nazi Hitler Axis..
China is simply staying back, providing weapons but learning about the land forces but it doesn't resolve their need to know about the US/NATO Navy..

A few days ago someone here posted a story that Russia said it's T14 tanks were now engaged in combat in Ukraine and I said it's a lie because until you see video evidence, everything Russia says is a Woozle

Now Russia is claiming the T14 has completed combat operations in Ukraine and the T14 have been returned to Russia

Like I said, a Woozle. Remember, Russia also claimed they sent the T14 to Syria, where it engaged in frontline combat operations and yet to this day no one has ever taken a picture or video of a T14 tank outside of Russia. Amazing!

Last edited:
A few days ago someone here posted a story that Russia said it's T14 tanks were now engaged in combat in Ukraine and I said it's a lie because until you see video evidence, everything Russia says is a Woozle

Now Russia is claiming the T14 has completed combat operations in Ukraine and the T14 have been returned to Russia

Like I said, a Woozle. Remember, Russia also claimed they sent the T14 to Syria, where it engaged in frontline combat operations and yet to this day no one has ever taken a picture or video of a T14 tank outside of Russia. Amazing!

If they'd actually been used and actually done anything at all Russia would be running footage from every angle :s in fact even if they'd just run across the border fired a few shots into an empty field and GTFO'd Russia would be endlessly running the footage on a loop :s

Last time I talked to someone who actually has some idea the T-14s were all hand built, the production lines don't exist for them - the facilities are just empty shells, and the people working on them were moved to T-90 maintenance because of this war, there is approx. 19 which kind of work but only 2 (and possibly a 3rd) that are combat ready.

On another related note looks like the VPK-7829 is being rushed into mass production and VPK might be being tapped to build a new generation tank as a replacement for the T-14.

Last edited:
It's a ridiculous sentiment, Wagner are mercenaries first and foremost, they aren't going to march anywhere without being paid, so who is going to pay them to march on Poland?

Even their stay in Belarus is very suspicious, as someone needs to pay them to stay there and train Belarusian troops as well.
The Polish would totally destroy them, Wagner must know this.

Incredibly foolish if they are indeed considering this, and as such I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Unless ofc, they are totally stupid and just don't care.

Bunch of crims :/

Does anyone believe this pish lukachenka

Do you really believe that? Its bloody nonsense coming from Lukashenko.

Wagner troops would be decimated the moment they took one step over the border and they are not mad enough to try it.

Only he knows why he makes up stories like this but there is no way they would even think about it.

This Luke is not a Skywalker.

Lots of (unconfirmed as of yet) reports of significant ground taken south of Bakhmut, that makes the Ruskies staying put in Bakhmut increasingly at threat of arty etc

Ukraine still seems to have massive issues with the lack of artillery parity. More, much more, effort needs to be done to try and level that via more sophistication as it seems they won't be able to match Russia for pure numbers. Otherwise IMO things will start to swing back Russia's way.

I suspect it will be like when everything they destroyed was a Leopard tank (when they were announced) now everything that is fired at them is a Cluster bomb. We know the Russians use Cluster Munitions, so I would take the above with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Ukraine still seems to have massive issues with the lack of artillery parity. More, much more, effort needs to be done to try and level that via more sophistication as it seems they won't be able to match Russia for pure numbers. Otherwise IMO things will start to swing back Russia's way.

Indeed, IMO its showing up the western (NATO) mindset of we can beat them with tech, air supremacy (or at least superiority) etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom