Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Famous sniper has turned up...

The most famous sniper "Wali" has arrived in #Ukraine to fight against occupiers The average productivity of sniper is 7 men a day. On the front type like Ukrainian, productivity can reach up to 10. "Wali" can provide up to 40 deaths per day.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1501739564511240192?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1501739564511240192|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.redditmedia.com/mediaembed/liveupdate/18hnzysb1elcs/LiveUpdate_74e808da-a022-11ec-9ade-7675bcbf7848/0

Kinda like that film...Enemy at the Gates?

haw now russians be looking for him like "Wheres Wali"??

Associate
Have you seen the pictures of some of the cities? He bombed a hospital for mothers and children.
Are these defended cities where there is a war or cities behind the lines and destroyed afterwards?

You’ve no idea what was being aimed at at the hospital. Half the posts laugh at how **** the Russian tech is and couldn’t hit the side of a barn. Other half complain deliberate targeting of civilians without any thought about what’s being aimed at.

Genocide? I’d start with people in areas I’d over run. Bit more efficient than trying to hit people in towns/cities.
Or just poor sods getting in the way. Handy PR.

The Germans and other had on occasion open cities in WWII to avoid unnecessary destruction due to combat. Not the done thing anymore.

Soldato
Are these defended cities where there is a war or cities behind the lines and destroyed afterwards?

You’ve no idea what was being aimed at at the hospital. Half the posts laugh at how **** the Russian tech is and couldn’t hit the side of a barn. Other half complain deliberate targeting of civilians without any thought about what’s being aimed at.

Genocide? I’d start with people in areas I’d over run. Bit more efficient than trying to hit people in towns/cities.
Or just poor sods getting in the way. Handy PR.

The Germans and other had on occasion open cities in WWII to avoid unnecessary destruction due to combat. Not the done thing anymore.

they are just trying to cause a big panic so most of the non military leave the city, it takes heartless grit to do but there you go. Russia have plenty of that

Soldato
:cry::cry::cry::cry: This is the same Trump that said it was Ukraine and not Russia that interfered in the 2016 election. That wanted to withdraw the US from NATO, that lobbied countless times for Russia to be let back in the G7(8). That Trump, if he had a second term when Putin marched into Ukraine he wouldn't have lifted a finger to help.

The man has **** for brains.

and just in case anyone thinks its a cut and paste edit hit here is the full interview.

Lol why does anyone even want to interview him.

Soldato
I do hope the UK government will go after the sanctioned individuals families also

Yep, prime target for the unexplained wealth laws we have in this country now. Typical Russian politician though, calls out the west for all it's evils yet is happy to buy mega expensive apartment in London to put up is daughter in law who lives the life of Riley.

Man of Honour
Yep, prime target for the unexplained wealth laws we have in this country now. Typical Russian politician though, calls out the west for all it's evils yet is happy to buy mega expensive apartment in London to put up is daughter in law who lives the life of Riley.

And what’s really frustrating is all the anti money laundering paper work you have to produce these days when buying property, selling property, receiving inheritance money etc. And yet the Russians get away with it all scott free. It stinks. If I was Russian right now I’d be keeping a very very low profile.

Man of Honour
I was thinking how many million of pounds/dollars worth of tanks/lorries etc just this small group could take out

Absolutely. Wouldn’t even see them coming. Putin could end up throwing stuff at them for years and still not ‘capture’ the country. They look akin to small SAS type groups - I wonder how many we managed to train.

Associate
Of the oligarchs sanctioned today, are any of them presently in the UK. In such case as their assets are frozen, how'd they live namely day to day expenses as assumption any liquid wealth namely cash is also frozen in any UK bank account?

Soldato
An interesting video here with one of the leaders of the Georgian legion, there very brave going over there to fight, I hope none get captured I don't think they will be treated well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom