Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
In the long run they are just delaying the inevitable, lack of service / support / spare parts will render all these Superyachts useless.
They will most likely be mothballed until the worst has blown over.

Once they reemerge there are plenty of places in the Indian and Pacific oceans to cruise and I'm sure they can find all the skilled trades in Asia if needed. Sooner or later they'll be welcomed back into the the Med and Caribbean.

Soldato
No idea what’s going tbh but either way it’s not good.

so what is going on then ?

Ukraine is being used as a pawn by global wannabe leaders to draw Russia into a conflict and paint it as the bad guy so they can sanction the economy out of it and ultimately destroy it so they can fulfil their plan of a centralised world.

Soldato
Ukraine is being used as a pawn by global wannabe leaders to draw Russia into a conflict and paint it as the bad guy so they can sanction the economy out of it and ultimately destroy it so they can fulfil their plan of a centralised world.

Have you been watching news RT.

Associate
An especially designed nuke to give off massively higher amounts of EMP.

Getting on for 200,000 volts per Metre.

Equivalent to direct hit by several lightening strikes at once.

Will fry anything.

So opposition forces are going to built thousands sof these Super EMP nukes to combat the plethora of UAVs and whatnot flying in the skies? Colour me doubtful.

Soldato

So you don't think Russia is the bad guy?

What are you smoking this evening...

Don
I doubt this was a deliberate ploy by the west, but Putin has certainly made a catastrophic miscalculation that the west will use to try and remove him from power by sucking him into an unwinnable war.

If it plays out to the wests benefit it will be a major benefit in any future confrontation with China.

Soldato
Let's face it the US have a lot to gain from a tanked Russian economy, they are definately making full use of an opportunity that doesn't come around too often. It's for that reason I can't beg to think why Puty would score such an own goal. Maybe his Alzheimer's is kicking in

Soldato
I doubt this was a deliberate ploy by the west, but Putin has certainly made a catastrophic miscalculation that the west will use to try and remove him from power by sucking him into an unwinnable war.

If it plays out to the wests benefit it will be a major benefit in any future confrontation with China.
And what 'hole' did you end up in to form that conclusion? :cry:

Caporegime
So opposition forces are going to built thousands sof these Super EMP nukes to combat the plethora of UAVs and whatnot flying in the skies? Colour me doubtful.

Read the article i linked.

The USA are worried that one or two exploded by the Chinese, over mainland USA will wipe out their entire national grid, bring down lots of aircraft etc.

Russia also have them apparently, so over Western Europe they will not need thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom