Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Man of Honour
Two Ukrainian attack helicopters entered Belgorod and launched missles at the facility

Slava Ukraine! Let's bomb more Russian cities!!

but this proves my point, it's a reason why the uS won't give them jets - can you imagine to seeing f-16 jets doing sorties in Russia!? Putin will lose his ****

Does appear to be helicopters firing rockets which started the fire - bit of an odd one though as you'd think Russia would have spotted them coming in and scrambled fighters if not been able to interdict with air-defences.

EDIT: I love that it is breaking some minds in Russia as they'd be told with certainty that Ukraine's air force had been utterly destroyed.

Some are calling it a false flag but I'm not sure it has much value in that respect but who knows.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Permabanned
Two Ukrainian attack helicopters entered Belgorod and launched missles at the facility

Slava Ukraine! Let's bomb more Russian cities!!

but this proves my point, it's a reason why the uS won't give them jets - can you imagine to seeing f-16 jets doing sorties in Russia!? Putin will lose his ****

Yeah, well, they should have done. Quivering over a handful of jets, so pathetic and weak. The West really need to man up now and stop continuing to use Ukraine as a meat shield.

All this 'delicate balance' nonesense. Bunch of puffs.

Soldato
bit of an odd one though as you'd think Russia would have spotted them coming in and scrambled fighters if not been able to interdict with air-defences.
From reports they went in low under the radar (yes this is still a thing with helicopters) like the Apaches that executed the first strikes of Desert Storm.

Soldato
From reports they went in low under the radar (yes this is still a thing with helicopters) like the Apaches that executed the first strikes of Desert Storm.

Indeed they sent the Apaches in to take out AD radar installations before non stealth aircraft went in.

Still Russia likes to big up it's amazing s-400 and super can detect anything radars so ...

Soldato
Does appear to be helicopters firing rockets which started the fire - bit of an odd one though as you'd think Russia would have spotted them coming in and scrambled fighters if not been able to interdict with air-defences.

EDIT: I love that it is breaking some minds in Russia as they'd be told with certainty that Ukraine's air force had been utterly destroyed.

Some are calling it a false flag but I'm not sure it has much value in that respect but who knows.

You invade somewhere and start a war you get what you get. It makes sense to target logistics near to the boarder. Why prioritise the columns of trucks when you can destroy the source of their column supply, especially as Russia have been targeting Ukrainian arms and fuel logistics. Ukraine, if it was them, was simply returning the strategy - starving the bombardment (everything needs fuel to transport shells or troops). It also weakens the ability to move to support the annexing of country by Putin.

Why would it need to be a false flag? Russia can escalate at any time. It's already doing the bad thing - they've shown they don't need an excuse to escalate. If it's the Ukrainians false flagging? What does it gain them? To me it seems that destruction of ammunition and fuel is the best way to disrupt Putin's operation and Putin's ability to defend annexed land.

Man of Honour

Given the situation you'd have thought Russia would have multiple layers of systems covering the border and point defences for strategic targets like Belgorod. Then again though the recent sat images still show poor precautions taken at many of their air bases near Ukraine seemingly with the assumption they won't get hit even after that one attack early on.

Man of Honour
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the super radars they have been deploying for the past few years don't even work and they just told Putin they can see the F-35/22 :D

Something I've mentioned before but IMO Russia is partly struggling because a lot of their systems were design focussed on a defensive total war vs the West and not well suited to a situation where they need to avoid collaterally involving other nearby countries and used in an invasion of a country also using Russian/Soviet equipment.

Soldato
*Gazprom: Gas Transit to Europe Through Ukraine Is Functioning Normally.

Typical business PR. Carry on until the last moment. It's also baiting Ukraine to destroy the pipeline (possibly russia may do that as a false flag) and thus sour relations.

Soldato
*Russia Suspends Gas Flows to Germany Through the Yamal-Europe Pipeline — Gascade
*Russian Oil and Gas Condensate Production Fell to 10.61 Mln Bpd on March 31 — Sources
*Russian Oil and Gas Condensate Production Fell to 11.01 Mln Bpd in March After 11.08 Mln Bpd in February — Sources Citing Preliminary Data

*Governor of Ukraine’s Northern Chernihiv Region: Russian Troops Are Retreating From the Chernihiv Region.
*Governor of Ukraine’s Northern Chernihiv Region: Some Russian Troops Still in the Region, Russian Missile Strikes Are Still Possible
*Ukrainian Official Responsible for Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Says No Russian Troops Seen on Friday Morning at Chernobyl Plant Itself

*Russia Foreign Minister: Regarding Ukraine Crisis India Taking Entirety of Facts and Not in a One Sided Way
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: India-Russia Relations Have Endured Despite Adversity.
*Chinese Foreign Ministry, on China-Solomons Security Pact: No Military Element in Security Cooperation

(Reuters) - Chinese exports to Russia are slowing as the rouble swings in value, clear evidence of a ripple effect that Western sanctions over Russia's invasion of Ukraine are having in China, even as it sticks by its neighbour diplomatically.
https://www.reuters.com/world/chinese-trade-with-russia-feels-sting-ukraine-war-2022-04-01/

Last edited:
Soldato
Something I've mentioned before but IMO Russia is partly struggling because a lot of their systems were design focussed on a defensive total war vs the West and not well suited to a situation where they need to avoid collaterally involving other nearby countries and used in an invasion of a country also using Russian/Soviet equipment.

One of the observations was that Russian vehicles couldn't transverse terrain other than roads fast enough mainly due to the weather at this time of year. The result is slower advance, more fuel consumed across non-roads due to conditions. That is on top of the ineptitude and arrogance of military planning and logistics cost them dearly.

It seems that Russia is academy teaches military strategy that simply involves throwing Human Resources at a problem without actually analysing what they need to win a war. It also smacks of someone not listening and ignoring relevant facts to make a complete work of fiction, a product of culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom