Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Reports that civilians killed in Bucha were shot by Ukrainian groups as civilians were thought to support Russia.
You mean russian propoganda

The satellite images show bodies in the streets 3 weeks before the Ukranians arrived.

Sad to see so many Russian sympathisers on here

Soldato
I'm not saying he can win, but he's Hitler enough to try.

Try with what? Russia doesn't have the resources to launch an offensive operation even if they wanted to. Their military has been shown to be completely inept. We may as well disband NATO at this point on the basis that it has no actual opposition.

Commissario
Well the civilians are wearing white armbands which is what civilians wear to show they are russian friendly.
Erm a white band/flag is not "friendly" it's normally a sign that you're surrendering or non combatant.

Given there are numerous videos of the Russians shooting people with white flags/their hands up I would be more inclined to think that to some of the Russians soldiers it means "easy target, can't fight back".

I've never heard of it being "Russian friendly".

Soldato
Reports coming in that the Ukrainians shot themselves in the back after tying themselves up.

Sources are being investigated

:rolleyes:

The Russians must find it hilarious how easily muppets believe their nonsense. Anything that is contrary to the main stream media must be true right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom