Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Looks like Russia may be testing a red line, they've apparently accidentally had their missiles hit in Poland and kill some civs

I'll wait till there are more reliable reports on this, I'm not expecting much if anything to come out of that.
However if it turns out to be true. Green light! Lets get stuck in! I'll see you all at the Forward holding base! Hopefully get a few pints down Paderborn before we are deployed forward! :cry:

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's interesting/potentially worrying.

At what point does Poland/NATO look at intercepting missiles coming close to Polish airspace now? So they start intercepting Russian missiles over Ukraine within say 100km of the Polish border, perhaps over Belarus too?
I mean at that point might as well intercept them all as anything less will look incredibly selfish.

Soldato
That's interesting/potentially worrying.

At what point does Poland/NATO look at intercepting missiles coming close to Polish airspace now? So they start intercepting Russian missiles over Ukraine within say 100km of the Polish border, perhaps over Belarus too?
Surely it's in Polands interests to start intercepting the missiles now. I can't see them sitting back and ignoring Russian missiles killing their people.

Man of Honour
Surely it's in Polands interests to start intercepting the missiles now. I can't see them sitting back and ignoring Russian missiles killing their people.

Hard to see any other option. Perfect excuse to now go into Ukraine to defend their cities, even if not to actively engage their troops. Perhaps take out some launching sites too. The Poles are vying for a fight, they’ll want blood after this. I mean we’d be ****** if that was us.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The problem the US is about to have here is if it's not an attack on NATO because it was "accidental" that requires we trust Russia who don't even know what is happening on their own frontline, that's evidently even to a layman at this point ********. So the credibility of the organisation is at stake mistake or not and something substantial has to happen to make Russia think twice about aiming weapons that could feasibly land in allied countries.

Soldato
Hard to see any other option. Perfect excuse to now go into Ukraine to defend their cities, even if not to actively engage their troops. Perhaps take out some launching sites too. The Poles are vying for a fight, they’ll want blood after this. I mean we’d be ****** if that was us.
Some bear baiting

Soldato
The problem the US is about to have here is if it's not an attack on NATO because it was "accidental" that requires we trust Russia who don't even know what is happening on their own frontline, that's evidently even to a layman at this point ********. So the credibility of the organisation is at stake mistake or not and something substantial has to happen to make Russia think twice about aiming weapons that could feasibly land in allied countries.
We can accidentally sink the Black Sea fleet now...

Man of Honour
Everyone needs to calm down lol.

Nukes arent going to go flying over this, hell a Nato response is unlikely. It will (if anything) be action taken by Poland on its own or the setup of much more air defenses along the nato border.

In Ukraine too hopefully. NATO will surely have plans in place for this kind of thing. Poland doesn’t even need article 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom