£££ UK's CHEAPEST 1080TI & ITS A GOOD ONE, ALL BLACK, OVERCLOCKED, TRIPLE FAN & 3YR WARRANTY !!

Associate
The girl child has a 1080 144Hz G-Sync monitor with a 1070...but we set it up @2560 x1440 @144Hz , and the only game she gets low fps in is BF1 round about 55 to 70 I think, having said that though , she often has some other things running in the background like Spotify for her music.

Does anyone know if that Black card comes with a backplate please ?

I haven't seen it with a backplate in reviews or unboxings. The product page on ocuk doesnt show one either.

Associate
No backplate, the more expensive Aorus and MSI Gaming have backplates.

Does it matter whether there is a backplate or is it purely aesthetic? I know gigabyte have done away with the copper on the backplates of the new rtx series so that was obviously marketing fluff.

Soldato
Does it matter whether there is a backplate or is it purely aesthetic? I know gigabyte have done away with the copper on the backplates of the new rtx series so that was obviously marketing fluff.
Aesthetic, some of them increase card rigidity which can be useful if you're worried about sag, but overall it's just for looks (most actually impede cooling).

OcUK Staff
OP
Over 500 now pre-sold guys, remember price is ONLY pre-order, stock is due end of this week or early next week, depending on forwarders and customs etc. :)

Soldato
I thought prices were not going to drop any further as stocks of 1080ti were almost gone? I'd have bought this if i'd have known that wasn't true, but instead ended up getting a 1070ti.

Back
Top Bottom