• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£££ UK's CHEAPEST 1080TI & ITS A GOOD ONE, ALL BLACK, OVERCLOCKED, TRIPLE FAN & 3YR WARRANTY !!

Associate
I'm in N. Ireland, so have to wait an extra day while DPD tie it to an inner tube and float it across to Dublin, then it's tied on the back of a donkey and run up the M1 to here.

Associate
Hello, first time visiting this forum.
I typed my email into the box that says "Please inform me as soon as the product is available." but I didn't get a notification so I was just checking the site today and now the price has gone up :(

Associate
Just cancel and order then you’ll have a card for Wednesday. :)

Shipped over 500 out today! :)

But the £40 difference... Knock it back down to £579 and you can have my order ;)

I'll learn in future to avoid the other retailer (which so happens that the first letter begins in S and last ends in N).

Last edited:
Soldato
mine was signed for at 2:36 i just need for it to find its way through our work post system.

not the end of the world if i get it tomorrow, i am meant to be painting the man cave tonight.

Associate
Mine due today was shipped yesterday, moving from a 980 Ti which I payed more for at £599 few years ago. This should keep me for another 3 years as I only game at 1440p, no interest in 4K and I don’t play competitive only casual gaming.

Edit just arrived.

Associate
Got mine in and running, it wouldn't boot at first as I overclocked my pc but I think with the 1080ti I won't need to, il wait until it's all stable before I do.
Anyway got it working now, just downloading the latest drivers etc and seems to be ok.
No coil whine or if there is I can't hear it lol.
Haven't tried any games but I'm sure it's going to be a massive improvement especially on games like x plane .

Associate
OK, so installed mine and no way can i keep this card, in 3 year with my MSI 980 Ti no issues, but as soon as I install the Gigagyte Gaming OC load up Far Cry 4 the coil whine is unbearable.

How do i return this card please as I cant bear that whining and noise coming from the card. I should have gotten the MSI 1080 Ti as my MSI 980 Ti serve me very well.

Associate
OK, so installed mine and no way can i keep this card, in 3 year with my MSI 980 Ti no issues, but as soon as I install the Gigagyte Gaming OC load up Far Cry 4 the coil whine is unbearable.

How do i return this card please as I cant bear that whining and noise coming from the card. I should have gotten the MSI 1080 Ti as my MSI 980 Ti serve me very well.

Thats a shame,i thought my MSI 980 Ti had whine but it was the PSU causing it,replaced it and it was cured,my Gigagyte Gaming OC is fine.
I was never sure where the actual whine came from,the card or the PSU,but i have old ravers ears.

Last edited:
Associate
Thats a shame,i thought my MSI 980 Ti had whine but it was the PSU causing it,replaced it and it was cured,my Gigagyte Gaming OC is fine.
I was never sure where the actual whine came from,the card or the PSU,but i have old ravers ears.

I loaded up Project cars and its absolutely the same thing as soon as the game loads its starts, well my psu is the EVGA Super NOVA 850W which i believe seasonic is the oem so it should be solid

Associate
It's definitely louder then my 780ti from evga but I normally have headphones in so can't hear much apart from the games anyway.
I've got project cars so il have to try it later.

Soldato
i cant properly test mine yet as my man cave is being decorated.. however i very quickly cleaned the old drivers, installed the card and put in new ones.

to test i put doom on the "old" TV at 1080p and at full detail it was kicking out 200fps. i am wondering if that is an engine limit or something, or the fps counter cant go above that as it never fluctuated from 200 fps.

still, no biggie i know it works and its not a 1080p card anyway. i am sure 4k will bring the card to heel a bit ;)

will do proper testing this weekend (i hope) once the man cave is up and running.

Associate
I loaded up Project cars and its absolutely the same thing as soon as the game loads its starts, well my psu is the EVGA Super NOVA 850W which i believe seasonic is the oem so it should be solid

I had easy access to a different pc to try it in, i was suprised it was the psu.

Back
Top Bottom