Ultimate Girl's PC Case?

Associate
Hey i am in need of a groooveh pc case that is neither BLACK or SILVER... preferably pink (bright pink)

Anyone know of any? I'm guessing not seen as you're all mainly guys out there and "Wunt daaaare" of even casting your eyes upon a pink case

All help truly appreciated

Mel x

Associate
mmmmmm.....Pink Case.

Think your very Daring, does that mean you will need a pink Monitor , KB and Mouse too?

You'll be lucky to be honest,

Associate
OP
hmmm not really bothered about a pink monitor etc... just don't want to be picked on at Lan parties for being a beigey *crys* they're all rather mean

Associate
OP
yer i was just thinking about doing that...

what sort of paint would i have to use? some special anti-scratch stoof?

Associate
Depends how house prowd you are, if you can cope with touching up now and again, I guess and plastic covering paint from a DIY retailers will do.

Soldato
lianlipink.jpg
:cool:

Unfortunately this thing does not exist, I photoshopped it. I'd get pink paint and just spray the case like Goumet said. :D

Associate
Behold!

Barbie poot!

(Demonic 3 year old not included)

barbiepoot.jpg

barbiepoot2.jpg

As made by a friend of mine a while back, it ended up being on of his daughters many crimbo presents.

Soldato
Another vote for spray! That way you can pick the exact shade/texture/effect you want. I remember seeing a pre-made pink case ages ago, but it was one of those cheap-ass plastic jobs, and it was a sickly Barbie pink. The photochop KizZ made looks pretty damn cool imo (for a pink case I mean). If you're not hands on, or want an uberpro paint job you could always get it professionally done!

Suman

P.S. A gamer girl that goes to LAN parties?! You sure you're not just a gay guy with a penchant for pink? :p

Soldato
Personally i would suggest trying to get a metallic pink car paint from hal****s< cant mention name due to OCuk selling car stuff.

Also get a light primer and a clear laquer. Plus to get a good finish sand down the paint ont here now to make sure it is smooth.

Edit: looking at your sig maybe try getting caddilac pink :p

erm...had to edit my edit cos i mistyped edit :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
suicidle_tramp said:
call THAT pink lol - tis too pale :D

As for the p-shopped one - still too pale
LOVE the lil girl's pc - need to be brighter though

Who would have a bright pink metallic car?? MMMMMMMEEEEEEE :D

edit: ps

yes i'm a girl who goes to lan parties, i love it!!

pps this gaming girl is taken :D

ppps small 3 year old... marry mmmeee? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom