Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Associate
Played this on a friends 75inch 4K/HDR tv on his PS4 Pro last night. Must admit the picture was fantastic. The game is excellent and a nice addition to the franchise.

Associate
been playing this for a while, loved uncharted series so far and this seems to be just as good.
i would usually have completed the game in 3/4 days.

Soldato
I just started chapter 6. Really liking this DLC so far.

I took the time during chapter 4 to collect all the little tokens. Didn't realise the treasure it unlocked made it easier to find other hidden treasures. Quite a nice little bonus for the time taken out to get it.

Soldato
And finished! :D

I loved the bit where you save the elephant and then reunite it with its family. I liked the puzzles in this game. I like that Sam was in it, but the focus was still on Chloe and Nadine. And I love that they went back and had pizza with the little girl from the beginning.

Soldato
Stunning game in every respect, completed it in around 8 hours I think and sold on the MM here as I never replay the Uncharted games.

The puzzles were just right in my mind, there was one that had me cursing a little but once I'd realised I needed to think three steps ahead then it made sense.

An improvement on all of the others in my opinion. Even the banter was better than the previous Uncharted games.

Shame to consider it a DLC at all.

V F

V F

Soldato
On chapter 4, does it move on from here, Ive been on this part for ages as its open free roam and lots to find, it's great but hoping to explore more locations hopefully.

I spent hours there exploring and the battles were fun.

Associate
Finished it a couple of days ago and loved every minute of it.

Hopefully they used this as a test for how well received Chloe and Nadine would work as a team and decide to go forward with them for the next game as their dialogue/relationship is great.

Soldato
OP

Hopefully they used this as a test for how well received Chloe and Nadine would work as a team and decide to go forward with them for the next game as their dialogue/relationship is great.

Hope so, this so far is great from what I have played, the visual's are stunning, at some points almost photo realistic.

To think this only cost £25, complete bargain, like you said maybe they put a cheap price on it just to see how well it is recieved for a new uncharted series.

V F

V F

Soldato

It felt like playing the Uncharted 4 Survival mode. :D

Back
Top Bottom