Associate
Nope :(

Been searching for 5 mins

You get to choose between Gati or Ward, and some female boxer.

A friend is online too, but we’re not able to find each other

Permabanned
Forgot about this! So they've changed the name? I requested access on Steam but nothing instant. If its anything like fight night then I'm down. Loved round 3/4 champion was decent too.

Last edited:
Associate
Banging mate, lots of loading screens and 15 fps character watching in menus. :cry:
Don’t forget to like and subscribe :cry:

Just managed to get my first game!

Graphics are really good, gameplay was really fun, my hopes for the game have increased!

The movement was good, and each game is 8 rounds, so you get a lot of practice in.

Managed to record a couple of fights as well, the first disconnected after the 2nd round, the second went the distance. Managed to find my friend somehow by searching at the exact same time! (apologies for the potato recording, played the game in 1440p, with the monitor and obs set to 4k, I don't stream ever!)

Both times I was on the right hand side, think it might default it to you maybe?

Last edited:
Associate
It's definitely gonna be a game I play, no other boxing games out there and I'm really impressed so far!

We should start a little tourney once the game releases and get some regular games in

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Mile Tyson's punch out :p

Loved that too. I remember getting to Mike at the end but couldn’t win as a kid. Got the game on the switch which uses emulation and save states which made completing it relatively easy. Shame was not Mike Tyson as final boss however.

I was addicted to Victory Boxing on PS1!

Yea, same. Is that not the one that had a great career mode and you would get to train and improve your boxer? Was awesome.

Associate
Loved that too. I remember getting to Mike at the end but couldn’t win as a kid. Got the game on the switch which uses emulation and save states which made completing it relatively easy. Shame was not Mike Tyson as final boss however.

Yea, same. Is that not the one that had a great career mode and you would get to train and improve your boxer? Was awesome.
Yeah, you had your trainer called Snake I think, and he would teach you new moves. You would go through the rankings and some new upstart would come along and challenge you, there was like a little news feed. It was unbelievable for the time!

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Had match. Lost by decision. Was weird as I nearly knocked him out twice and felt I did a lot more damage. I think I just threw too many wasted punches. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom