Unhappy 2019

Soldato
Worst start to a year ever for me. Got laid off work on Tuesday and had a heart attack Wednesday. Currently in hospital waiting on tests to be done and bored stupid.
Why don't these places have treadmills

Soldato
OP
No previous problems. Yeah it came a day late. Work might have picked up if I'd had a month off. I had an interview arranged for Monday which I can't now attend.
Someone else mentioned about stress being the cause but I'm unsure of the science behind it

Soldato
OP
You're bored ? Could be worse dude, you did survive an attack from your heart, gee, some folk eh ?
Tbh I didn't know I'd had one, I went about my business as usual even collecting my tools from work. Even the doctors were talking about how I didn't look like I'd had one, only the blood test proved it

Soldato
OP
Firstly, i am sorry to hear these things happened to you. Was it a routine blood test that the heart attack was picked up on?

Worrying to know you can have one without knowing it?!?!

Edit: without knowing
I explained it a bit bad. I had a pain in my chest that felt a little like a chest infection so went to the walk in centre, they checked everything except bloods because they can't and did an ECG which came back normal, they suggested I go to A and E purely because of family history. I ignored that at first and went home. Picked all my tools up the next day and did shopping then decided to go to A and E as the feeling was still there and that's when they did the blood test.
Time for a lifestyle change tho

Soldato
OP
Sending condolences from another overclocker laid up in hospital with a chest infection and accidental paracetamol overdose.

The worst thing about it is it was my little boy's birthday today, and he hardly got anything as we've all been bed bound with flu for a week, definitely owe him a good one when we're all recovered!
Sorry to hear that. Im really missing my 2 being in here

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
We have a guy on our ward keeps going over to patients while they're sleeping so I'm sleeping with one eye open tonight. Don't fancy waking up with him stood over me

Back
Top Bottom