• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Cheers Greg, bf4 feels a bit smoother yes. Max fps are down a bit but i havent benched it yet as fraps causes errors launching the game. I did try heaven on higher core and a memory oc on fri night/saturday morning, +400 mem iirc but it artifacted and reset clocks. Shouldnt bench when drunk lol. Card is supposed to be capable of 1215 mhz core but the previous owner never benched the memory much.

Cheers Greg, bf4 feels a bit smoother yes. Max fps are down a bit but i havent benched it yet as fraps causes errors launching the game. I did try heaven on higher core and a memory oc on fri night/saturday morning, +400 mem iirc but it artifacted and reset clocks. Shouldnt bench when drunk lol. Card is supposed to be capable of 1215 mhz core but the previous owner never benched the memory much.

That's a shame on the memory but then again, the gains for me on a Titan from +0 to +700 were 3%, so not much in truth. FRAPS has been my problem in BF4 but still getting BF4.exe has stopped working.

Another run at +120 core, stock memory.

1215 core.
3005 memory.
4770k @4.5ghz.

Slight artifacting on some tests but all completed without issues. Ill see what if anything i can get out of the ram. But like Rroff's post above, ive been told by the cards original owner that he needed to drop the core oc by 10mhz ono when trying any oc on the ram.

Another run at +120 core, stock memory.

1215 core.
3005 memory.
4770k @4.5ghz.

Slight artifacting on some tests but all completed without issues. Ill see what if anything i can get out of the ram. But like Rroff's post above, ive been told by the cards original owner that he needed to drop the core oc by 10mhz ono when trying any oc on the ram.

And on the scoreboard.:)

Id hazard a guess that it's possible that people would use screenshots grabbed from the web that may have been doctored, or with higher scores than what they achieved with their own kit.

Seems id inadvertently changed my ab ss destination folder. Proper pic here Kaap.:)

Gtx 780 wf x3 rev 1.0
core, 1189mhz, (+100)
mem, 3305mhz, (+300)
4770k @4.5ghz

Last edited:
Gtx 780 wf x3 rev 1.0
core, 1189mhz, (+100)
mem, 3305mhz, (+300)
4770k @4.5ghz

These 780s seem memory bandwidth starved on stock memory once they are boosting above ~1070 :| I get gains in quite a lot of stuff all the way upto max stable memory clocks without even touching the core unless I artificially limit the core to its rated speeds.

Whats the most youve eeked out of the ghz version so far Rroff? Stock boost on mine is 1097mhz. Need to drop core oc down a bit to get anything on memory.

1228 is highest stable on default voltage I think - rock solid looping heaven on that but next speed bin up = black screen within 20 seconds of starting heaven - never seen any artifacts it just goes from stable to doesn't work at all heh.

With overvolting it looks like ~1300 is max stable but I've played around with that even less so far.

Back
Top Bottom