• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Got to get this in before you squeeze your KPE(s) Mr K. :D

newhit....3960x 5.47 (phase change)...EVGA Classified 780 SLI @ 1444 / 2075...........FPS 156.9 / Score 3952

ibwg.jpg

Hi, First post...

Thought id enter my results into this too :)

Boonstick:

CPU: i5 4670 @ 4.4ghz / cache 4.4ghz
GPU: EVGA 780ti SC @ +180mhz / +500mhz Memory clock

Score: 1828

R8zUoWY.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers dude :D

I'm going to see if I can squeeze a few more points out. I've only just finished my custom water loop, which massively helped my GPU OC, and I'm sure I can squeeze a bit more performance out. :)

Same boat. On Air most I could muster from a superclock Ti was 1230 ish stable, now I can hit 1316 :). Temps make them so much less temperamental :)

Same boat. On Air most I could muster from a superclock Ti was 1230 ish stable, now I can hit 1316 :). Temps make them so much less temperamental :)

Yeah, definitely! This was my first custom loop I've ever done and I was so surprised in the difference it made. On air I could hit +100mhz stable, now I can push it to +180mhz or 1297mhz (I think :)) similar story with the mem clock. Also, the card was a reference card but I flashed it with the SC bios. I think I got really lucky with this card :)

Following the talk of Mantle and then the obvious mentions of OpenGL I thought it might be fun to run a Heaven bench using OpenGL to compare.
So here it is!

4770K @ 4.3GHz
2 x HIS IceQ 7950s @ 'stock' (925/1250 on LtMatt's BIOS)
2moxkkj.png

For comparison, here's my DirectX 11 run:
First:
4770K @ 4.3GHz
2 x HIS IceQ 7950s @ 'stock' (925/1250 on LtMatt's BIOS)
2rzdq89.png

Would love to see a Mantle run, if anyone is kind enough to oblige... no? :)

Back
Top Bottom