• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Hey I'm just trying to give some encouragement! You should do the same so when I brick one of mine I have someone to blame too ;)

Anyway, suck it :P Finally got round to flashing all three for a run.

1250/3850

4960 4.7

Long live hexc0rgh

j8vh.png

Great score there fella :cool:

"scotty we need more volts"
"i'm giving her all shes got captain!"
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bT8CRi9k4bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

780 ti classfied
core 1319 (on air)
mem 1973
intel core i7 4770k at 4.6
331-82 drivers

"scotty we need more volts"
"i'm giving her all shes got captain!"
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bT8CRi9k4bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

780 ti classfied
core 1319 (on air)
mem 1973
intel core i7 4770k at 4.6
331-82 drivers

Total git ! , but saying that you're running a classy so i shouldn't be upset :D

Managed to break 2.1k with my 780Ti Classy........

cpu 3960x @ 5.47 (Phase Change) EK watercooled EVGA 780Ti Classified 1450/ 2080 using software controller (1.425v, 1.8v, 1.178v, 508kHz).

FPS 83.5 Score 2102

5ipt.jpg

You're barred. Why drop the Evbot mate? Genuine question as I've not used one personally before.

It was posted on ocn (not sure who) that the EVbot was not necessary for water and as I was getting bogged down with all the different parameters on the EVbot, updated to the Kingpin firmware, I thought I'd give the controller a try. With only having the four settings it seems to keep me focused better on the core and memory of the Classy while checking that the cpu is behaving as well. I had my DMM connected to the Probe-It cable as well.

I'm still very happy with my EVbot. It was just that the controller simplified things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom