• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

GPU 290 Tri-x @1065/1355, CPU 4670k @4.2

IMAG0414.jpg

@ MjFrosty, My scores are lower (1600ish) then all similar CPU's + 780 Ti's in the scoreboard.

1) Crap batch 4770k will not clock so at stock right now though 1 peep was same CPU/clocks and beat me.

2) Win 8.1

So do both the above count towards effecting Heaven scores?

Think I remember reading about Win8 and some aspect that messes with Heaven but I cannot use my old Vista install HDD due to no Z87 drivers for it.

I am only using 1 OS now and that is Win 8.1 and will not be using Vista/Win 7 from now on.

Again will CPU speed effect it?

@ MjFrosty, My scores are lower (1600ish) then all similar CPU's + 780 Ti's in the scoreboard.

1) Crap batch 4770k will not clock so at stock right now though 1 peep was same CPU/clocks and beat me.

2) Win 8.1

So do both the above count towards effecting Heaven scores?

What clocks? As Kaap says Win 8.1 is pretty suckish on this bench. My stock scores were fairly poop.

Does running CPU at stock vs overclocked help much on Heaven?

How much of a gap are we talking from Win 7 to Win 8, i.e. 100's or 1000's?

I'd say yes, it'll certainly get you into the 1700 bracket having a reasonable cpu clock. 100mhz gave me 20 odd points. RAM seems to be quite important in this bench too.

CPU more important when running 3 or 4 cards though

What is your Ti clocked at?

1255/7800 for now as still messing on day 2.

Need to get unlocked bios as 106 power is crap and volts do not go past 1.20v in AB as I do not think it does anything and can do that without AB.

Hi guys, I would like to add my score but I can't work out how to add an image in a reply. I have created a web link to a screenshot in my Dropbox, then pressed 'insert image' in the advance reply options and copied the link into the pop-up, but it doesn't work, comes up with an 'X' where the image should be. :confused:

The pic is JPEG but I'm sure others have JPEGS in here...

So sorry for my ignorance, but if anyone can help it would be really appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom