• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

I've been very lucky. I think my MSI 1070 Gaming X is at the top of the silicon lottery. Hit 2Ghz on it's own in OC mode without any pushing. Once I did, seems to be able to go way past 2Ghz even at 65oC.

CsSxTVq.jpg

As you can see, I'm within just a few frames of a 1080 performance with the 1070. So say I'm impressed is an understatement.

I've been very lucky. I think my MSI 1070 Gaming X is at the top of the silicon lottery. Hit 2Ghz on it's own in OC mode without any pushing. Once I did, seems to be able to go way past 2Ghz even at 65oC.

CsSxTVq.jpg

As you can see, I'm within just a few frames of a 1080 performance with the 1070. So say I'm impressed is an understatement.

I don't think that'll be accepted as you're running your resolution at 1600x900 rather than 1920x1080. Also, the screenshot needs to be the whole screen with the cobbles....

Settings to use.

Mode = 1920*1080 8*AA Fullscreen

Preset = Custom

Quality = Ultra

Tessellation = Extreme

Ensure integrated graphics are turned off.

Information needed with your entries.

Your CPU and GPU type and clocks

The in bench results screenshot please (over the cobblestones)

See below where to find the screenshots

Last edited:
i7 4790k 4.0 stock with boost turned on, so boosted to 4.4ghz
1 x MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 1936/5005

00003_zpspyae8lsd.jpg

you need 8x aa aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom