• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Soldato
Here's my new score after some undervolting in Afterburner:

5800X at Stock
3080 @ 906mV / 1905MHz
471.96 Driver

y4mwv2Nc35O8KWvPeCI5nTSNSQq2tWlZnZYzvobPdM4hPLn-scmy_PtACoGFPDiLzkT95QvtTPII6zzFaQG1VR2kDE3oUWQKaFZ9AOns21-Utwg9RGaq9dxQdNAEsoN1a9zlac2zRqT4jRRhzv0h8TX2j2OjTvbRN06SAJ_0-sqowa_YDGRu4zYy-yrHctkb5x_
Can't top that with mine. Might be my CPU (3900x)

I'm coming up 10fps short.

Associate
I installed this today but it wont run for some reaseon. When I click the app a dos box opens up really quickly then closes and nothing happens. Can anyone help please?

Associate
Belter of a score! It wasn't 8XAA full screen though - will that make a difference?

Good spot , didn't notice that ... yup not using 8xAA will put the score considerably higher. Hopefully he will rerun with it enabled as genuinely interested in what 12th gen is doing in these type of benchmarks :)

Associate
Belter of a score! It wasn't 8XAA full screen though - will that make a difference?

Good spot , didn't notice that ... yup not using 8xAA will put the score considerably higher. Hopefully he will rerun with it enabled as genuinely interested in what 12th gen is doing in these type of benchmarks :)
My apologies.
I missed that I had not enabled 8XAA:eek:
I will redo benchmark later and repost.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom