• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Associate
Just post it up, there's another 6950 posted above so compare it with him. We aren't going to hound you about it lol.

maxedu.png

Not bad against the other 6950 actually... @840/1250 stock volts

Last edited:
Associate
wow that bench is a lot harsher i got 1948 score on 3.0 at 1150/1450 min:26 max:173 fps:77.3
run at settings set on this thread.

i ran 4.0 at 1150/1500 and got this!!!
heaven_2013_02_14_12_43_52_283_zps128d815d.jpg

just realised the aa on the other heaven benchmark is set at 4x not 8 as in here also tesselation is set higher and on extreme preset im guessing thats why then!! facepalm

is this gonna become a official thread with scores ranked or? as this thread could be done with tidying or settings stated on first page:D

Man of Honour
OP
just realised the aa on the other heaven benchmark is set at 4x not 8 as in here also tesselation is set higher and on extreme preset im guessing thats why then!! facepalm

is this gonna become a official thread with scores ranked or? as this thread could be done with tidying or settings stated on first page:D

As I posted above if people want me to change the first post and start a table I will, no problem.

Heres what you would need to get on the score board

Mode = 1920*1080 8*AA Fullscreen
Preset = Custom
Quality = Ultra
Tessellation = Extreme

And also post the classic shot of your results in front of the cobbles
Also your CPU and GPU type and clocks

If people want me to do this please post to say yes.

Associate
Chris can you confirm what card you are using please is it a HD 7970 ? also what speed you are clocking your 2500k @.

its a gigabyte wf3 7950 @1150/1500
i5 2500k @4.4

i can get it upto 1250 i may do a run later at that had a go for ***** and giggles earlier and to my astonishment it made it to the last test and failed no artifacts so a little more volts and it would be fine dont feel to comfortable running it at that clock speed though tbh probably just me being paranoid as it didnt go above 52c(max fan speed)
whys that mate?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom