• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Update on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon & Never Settle Reloaded

Associate
Tracks, this goes for any country that had the AMD never settle promo?

Bought my 7970 with the promo in the Netherlands, asume I will get an email also?

Caporegime
I'm not sure if im entitled to this or not. I have bought some codes on the MM and i was here for the first never settle deal. Hopefully it turns up in my inbox at some point.

Soldato
I'm not sure if im entitled to this or not. I have bought some codes on the MM and i was here for the first never settle deal. Hopefully it turns up in my inbox at some point.

If you redeemed a code with AMD to be emailed keys for bioshock/crysis3/tomb raider then you will.

If you purchased the keys individually, I presume on the mm then the seller has already done the above to split the bundle, and it's the seller that will be sent the blood dragon key

Caporegime
If you redeemed a code with AMD to be emailed keys for bioshock/crysis3/tomb raider then you will.

If you purchased the keys individually, I presume on the mm then the seller has already done the above to split the bundle, and it's the seller that will be sent the blood dragon key

Some lovely fella called Craig from these forums gave me Bioshock&Crysis 3 for free and i had to redeem them from amd using a code so i guess this means i should get a copy hopefully. :cool:

Caporegime
Got my Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Keys today. :D

Chuffed to bits... 7870 Tahiti LE - 1536 SP's, + Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon + Far Cry 3 + Bioshock + Tomb Raider: £174! :cool:

Great GPU, great games..... I feel like i robed them.

Soldato
@Gareth, you only get the key if you redeemed a code directly with AMD to get emailed bioshock/crysis/tomb raider keys emailed to you, if you got a code with a card to do this then in due course you will get a blood dragon key :)

Soldato
@gareth, you only get the key if you redeemed a code directly with AMD to get emailed bioshock/crysis/tomb raider keys emailed to you, if you got a code with a card to do this then in due course you will get a blood dragon key :)
I mean the NSR code (which needed to be entered In the amd promotion site) it includes Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution.

Back
Top Bottom