US ELECTION RESULTS THREAD...

Man of Honour
not shocking, but it's actually a shame if they chose him for that reason, as if he turns out to be inferior all they have done is worsen their lives even further.

Even if he is an 'inferior' President, so what? The fact a black man is in power is a great triumph over past wrongs for black communities.

I'd probably vote for him in the same boat regardless of policy. Its not a unreasonable thing to do at all.

Soldato
It's really really really really unlikely that he'll be inferior to George Bush. If he carries out his policies, that's a giant leap above the administration of the last eight years as it is, regardless of race or not.

Caporegime
Some Republicans are mad !!!

http://www.anncoulter.com/

This woman should not be allowed on TV lol, or may be she should be more, it's so absurd, its quite funny.

Indeed, the only good thing about McCain is that he gave us a genuine conservative, Sarah Palin. He's like one of those insects that lives just long enough to reproduce so that the species can survive. That's why a lot of us are referring to Sarah as "The One" these days.

Like Sarah Connor in "The Terminator," Sarah Palin is destined to give birth to a new movement. That's why the Democrats are trying to kill her. And Arnold Schwarzenegger is involved somehow, too.

Soldato
Shes hot though!!

In politics, since the introduction to Sarah Palin, I'm never going to judge women by their covers. Seriously, when she came out I thought MILF. But when she spoke, she made fat women with slightly higher level of intelligence a full turn on.

Back
Top Bottom