US TV journalists shot dead on air

Soldato
Died yet? ;)

Everything you think, feel, taste, smell, see, and hear is a result of electrical impulses in your brain. When you die, those electrical impulses stop. There is nothing after you die.

The notion of afterlife, heaven, and hell are nothing more than a veil of comfort for those too stupid or weak to comprehend the reality of existence. :)

Soldato
If the other person is armed, absolutely! What, you think they are going to risk being shot by someone because Guardian readers think life is sacred?

I've noticed peoples inabilities to put themselves in others shoes, not sure if it's stupidity or just lack of awareness. But you can bet if some thug runs at me with a weapon i'd put him down, why should I risk my life and potentially get myself killed because someone wants to cry police brutality?

Think about if from their perspective, you have a potentially armed and dangerous guy with a gun you are going to ensure you stop the threat.

Nobody ever cries foul at police shooting videos and I've seen some really cold blooded ones....

Guy pulls over dude in routine traffic stop and then he shoots cop in the face as he walks up to the window.... cold blooded.

I don't hold it against police at all.

Soldato
I've noticed peoples inabilities to put themselves in others shoes, not sure if it's stupidity or just lack of awareness. But you can bet if some thug runs at me with a weapon i'd put him down, why should I risk my life and potentially get myself killed because someone wants to cry police brutality?

Think about if from their perspective, you have a potentially armed and dangerous guy with a gun you are going to ensure you stop the threat.

Now apply that logic to world security. Why don't we just nuke any country with have a military conflict with? We can ask the questions later after we've "neutralised the threat" then just apologise if we were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom