Valheim

Soldato
You can mod the wisp I think - I skipped mistlands and waited for Ashlands, but I know my friends have a mod to make the area they can see bigger. It's not removed the fog completely AFAIK, although there is a mod to do that too.
Dont' want to mod tbh, play as the devs intended at least on the first play through!

Once it's fully released we'll maybe dabble.

Soldato
Dont' want to mod tbh, play as the devs intended at least on the first play through!

Once it's fully released we'll maybe dabble.
This is how I played it initially but now rather than pick up a game I ended at Mistlands I've applied a few mods to speed me through the early game to get back to just before the Ashlands.

Though the extra slots mod should be in the vanilla game. Same with the trash can option to quickly remove the early game stuff that fills your inventory.

I'm glad they added the portal items as a toggle option, though loosing a boat load of ore should be a requirement for every player to experience :)

Last edited:
Soldato
If we start a new map after Ashlands, porting metal will 100% be in, it's a silly restriction tbh and the fact you can make Stone Portals suggests the devs know it!

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else find the combat with Charred (skeletons in Ashlands) laggy/odd ?
Morgen also just seem a pain to time parry most the the time.

I did some testing on a locally hosted world and same world on our dedicated server, it feels laggy in both, but absolutely fine fighting other mobs.

Associate
Took a boat over to ashlands and that went decidedly badly. Brutal. Glad I made a backup to go back to! Going to have to prep a bit more to survive there.

Back
Top Bottom